PDA

View Full Version : Huge Red Sox Game Used Blowout, Bats, Nameplates, Cleats, Bases, Patches, Hats, World Series!!

danrosquete@hotmail.com
02-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Thanks for looking at my post. As you can see I have several game used Red Sox Items to sell and not one item will be above the $500 forum limit. There are many items so please read throughly. To begin

Bats:

Manny Ramirez Diablo bat pounded with ten of ten use and photo matched ($500)

Dustin Pedoria game used with great use and 125th logo black Louisville ($500)

Dustin Pedoria game used with light use and 125th logo white Louisville
($400)

Manny Ramirez light use Maraucchi
($400)

JD Drew Pounded amazing tar slight piece missing from back with logo
($150)

Dustin Pedroia game used Rawlings great use and tar
($350)

The following are game used Opening Day hats from 2008. The game was played in Japan. I do not know how many hats were issued or what size hat each player typically uses. I do know that these hats were unable to be purchased and have the Japan logo on the side. Players are as follows

Manny Ramirez ($200)
Jason Varitek ($200)
Mike Lowell ($150)
Dustin Pedroia ($200)
Jacoby Ellsbury ($200)
David Ortiz ($200)
Dice K ($500)
Dave Magadan Coach ($60)
Javier Lopez ($75)
Julian Tavaraz ($75)
#51 either Charlie Zink or Gil Valesquez ($75)
Paul Bryd ($85)
Jonathan Pappebon ($200)
Manny Decarlmen ($100)
#20 Either Kevin Cash, Jonathan Van Every or Bryan Corey ($75)

Cleats:

H Okajima ten of ten use does not begin to describe it. Absolutely thrashed ($450)
Pedro Martinez one game used Cleat

Locker Room NamePlates

Manny Ramirez 2004 MLB Authenticated 2004 World Series Game One Locker Room Plate ($500)
Josh Beckett 2007 Game used World Series Name Plate ($500)
Bryan Corey 2008 Opening Day Japan Locker Room Nameplate ($75)
Kyle Snyder 2008 Opening Day Japan Locker Room Nameplate ($75)
Nick Green ($75)
Jason Bay ($150)
Alex Gonzalez # 3 ($75)
Takashi Saito ($150)
Billy Wagner ($150)
Joey Gathright ($75)
Chris Woodard ($75)

Base

Second base from the 2008 Opening Day day played in Japan ($500)

I have other items but there to numerous to list and again are not above the $500 forum limit. Shipping is not included and I will accept best offers. Also multiple prices will be subject to better prices.

Patches:

Red Sox Earth Day patches ($20)
Red Sox EMC Patch placed on jerseys when sox played in Japan ($20)

Wristbands

Pink Mothers Day wirstbands. Not used No Nummber $25 each

danrosquete@gmail.com for more picutres, and questions

danrosquete@hotmail.com
02-19-2010, 09:35 AM
base sold,

Jaybo13
02-21-2010, 04:48 PM
I will take the Manny diablo bat and the black Pedroia Louisville bat if they are not cracked? Where did you see the photo match for the Manny bat? Let me know so I can set up payment and shipping info if they are not cracked. jlrawlings@ckt.net

Jaybo13
02-21-2010, 11:56 PM
Dan, I can't get an email to go through. Where did you see the photo match for the Diablo bat? I see some threads where other members questioned whether Manny used these in games or just batting practice. What was the model number on the Pedroia bat? I am interested, so please contact me as I can not get through to you.

danrosquete@hotmail.com
02-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Manny Photo Match

jgoldstein2000
02-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Are the hats MLB authenticated? Thanks.

nationals2k9
02-23-2010, 05:57 AM
Dan, I can't get an email to go through. Where did you see the photo match for the Diablo bat? I see some threads where other members questioned whether Manny used these in games or just batting practice. What was the model number on the Pedroia bat? I am interested, so please contact me as I can not get through to you.

Not really a photomatch, huh? Not even the same color bat and those are ST pictures. Use on the bat looks OK but probably used for BP or ST at best.... by Manny and/or another player.

danrosquete@hotmail.com
02-23-2010, 10:30 AM
Oki, Dice K cleats, hat, are sold so are the Pedroia, Pappelbon, Ellsbury, Ortiz and Tek hats

nationals2k9
02-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Not really a photomatch, huh? Not even the same color bat and those are ST pictures. Use on the bat looks OK but probably used for BP or ST at best.... by Manny and/or another player.

I want to apologize to Dan for commenting on his bat when I indeed know far less about it than he does. Especially with the new positive spirit we're all trying to build on this site, it was never my intent to ruffle any feathers. I do know Dan has good relationships with past/current Sox players and has put more time into all of these items than I or anyone else has. Thanks, MB

danrosquete@hotmail.com
02-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Forgot to mention the Ramirez hat has been sold.