PDA

View Full Version : What do I have?

ivo610
02-20-2010, 09:18 PM
So I thought it might be helpful to start a thread where collectors can post pictures of items they dont much about and are wondering what the experts on here can tell them. I have a couple items I have wondered about myself. First up will be this Jim Kelly jersey I bought on ebay awhile back. I dont know much about it, and its a little dirty and its has been washed, which is a little weird. It looks pretty fake to me but who knows. I dont think I had much in it. The second item I will upload is a packers helmet that I was given as a kid by my neighbor who according to my family sold equipment to different teams. I never got to know him as we moved and so did he.

LastingsMilledge85
02-20-2010, 10:46 PM
May I ask? With all respect, if the Kelly jersey looked fake, why did you buy it?

ivo610
02-21-2010, 02:30 AM
May I ask? With all respect, if the Kelly jersey looked fake, why did you buy it?

I put in some crazy low bid at the time, and didnt really care to be honest. There was like 1 picture on it and I just took the chance. But any comments or thoughts on either?

LastingsMilledge85
02-21-2010, 02:40 AM
Sorry, not an expert on these things. To me the jersey doesn't not look like it was even made for Jim Killey and is a knock-off. The helmet, I have no clue and I'm a huge Packers fan. It could be from a training camp player possibly, but really have no clue.

sox83cubs84
02-21-2010, 05:17 PM
On the Kelly, the exclusive tag is OK, but the size/mfr. tag isn't...I don't recall Champion ever using lettered sizes on NFL gamers with that style of Champion tag.

Dave M.