Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jetersbatboy
    • Jun 2008

I guess some got there wish!

Well after all the asking, looks those who wanted a OT sports section! I hope this clears up the traffic in the GU disscusion area!

To the new Mods, it's nice to see you guys getting it going quickly! I think you guys will do a great job!!
  • allstarsplus
    • Nov 2005

Re: I guess some got there wish!

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
    Well after all the asking, looks those who wanted a OT sports section! I hope this clears up the traffic in the GU disscusion area!

To the new Mods, it's nice to see you guys getting it going quickly! I think you guys will do a great job!!
    You guys don't miss many tricks! Congrats on the 1st posting in the new OT section!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Comment

• BoneRubbedBat
      • Jul 2005

I just hope people can remain within the intended realm of "General SPORTS Discussion."
      sigpic

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by BoneRubbedBat
        I just hope people can remain within the intended realm of "General SPORTS Discussion."
        Agreed. It is nice to see a separate place for the OT sports threads ... but there really is no place for some of the OT threads.

I think this is another good move on the new mods' part.
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...