PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Original MLB 1969 100th Anniversary patch

gunnerleigh
02-27-2010, 02:05 AM
After years of searching, I have finally acquired a 1969 Royals road flannel. While it is a beautiful jersey the only thing missing is the original MLB 100th anniversary patch on the sleeve. So I am looking for just that to complete my jersey. However, I want an original 1969 patch, not the reproduction that was released a few years back. If you can help me out please let me know.

leighbellinger@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Leigh

cohibasmoker
02-27-2010, 08:17 AM
After years of searching, I have finally acquired a 1969 Royals road flannel. While it is a beautiful jersey the only thing missing is the original MLB 100th anniversary patch on the sleeve. So I am looking for just that to complete my jersey. However, I want an original 1969 patch, not the reproduction that was released a few years back. If you can help me out please let me know.

leighbellinger@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Leigh

Leigh,

Here's a patch that I own. I sent you a email with the details. If you did NOT get the email, LMK and I'll send another.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

sox83cubs84
02-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Keep in mind...the regular-season Royals flannels had the patch in 1969...but the spring training jerseys did NOT.

Dave M.
Chicago area