Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nationals2k9
    • Sep 2008

Dustin Pedroia 2009 LVS w/125th anniversary stamp

Looking for bat in title with strong use characteristics. MUST be the two-tone/half dip/Gwynn finish version and prefer uncracked. I know there are many nice Pedroia bats across this Forum but only after this specific bat.

Please email michael_benko@yahoo.com

Thanks! MB
  • kellsox
    • Jan 2006

Re: Dustin Pedroia 2009 LVS w/125th anniversary stamp

Not sure if you know but Pedroia mainly used 2- tones during the WBC/Spring Training and BP in 2009. I may have a cracked all black ash with the 125 logo avail. if interested.
    kelspeck@gmail.com

Comment

• nationals2k9
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kellsox
      Not sure if you know but Pedroia mainly used 2- tones during the WBC/Spring Training and BP in 2009. I may have a cracked all black ash with the 125 logo avail. if interested.
      kelspeck@gmail.com
      I didn't know when he used them but fig'd he had some in hand at some point. Just picked up my first Pedroia bats today and mainly want the two-tone for aesthetic purposes... ran into a nice unfinished and a nice all black and thinking one with both colors would look amazing if all three were displayed together!

I think this is one pictured unless that one mark where the logo would be is a huge ballmark / leather transfer.
      Attached Files

Comment

• gameu08
        • Sep 2008

there was just put on ebay....good luck little pricey for me

Comment

• nationals2k9
          • Sep 2008

Not two-toned and cracked... nice bat though and price seems about right, esp with BIN option!

Comment

Working...