PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Green 2002 Dodgers game used uncracked bat for sale; plus Mientkiewicz and Francoeur too

Number9
03-02-2010, 06:46 PM
For sale only:

Just bought this nice Shawn Green Dodgers GU bat and as fate would have it I found something else I wanted more right after I bought it. Plus I already have a Green bat, so now this one is for sale:

Shawn Green Doders game used uncracked Rawlings bat. This 456B bat Shows nice game use and great Green characteristics: ball marks only on right side, pine tar on handle, 5-6 nice cleat marks and writing on the knob and barrell typical of Dodgers bats on this era. Has his number 15, the bat's length (34) and weight (32) and Rawlings inked on the knob and barrel end. Also has typical Rawlings stampings with model (456B), year (02) and order number (first number is lightly stamped and can't read it, can only read 04), along with '32 Green' inked in typical fashion by Rawlings. Top grain on back barrel is raised slightly on one side but not seperated at all, just raised enough to see that edge is higher. Comes with an LOA from Ballpark Heroes.
Price is $100 plus $12 shipping.

E-mail me at: historydogs@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Mike

Number9
03-02-2010, 06:48 PM
More pics

Number9
03-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Here's the Francoeur, Mienty bats, and a Jason Bay:

Doug Mientkiewicz Yankees uncracked game used bat. This two-tone maple bat shows Fgreat game used with heavy pine tar, awesome ballmarks on the correct right side and a lot of cleat marks. Bat also has a great tape job on the knob. Has Doug's Yankees number 11 inked on the knob on the cupped end. Bat says Kansas City Royals on the barrel but it was originally acquired from Steiner Sports, so that means he brought the bat along after he signed with the Yankees and used it with New York. Bat comes with LOAs from JT Sports and Steiner but I removed the holograms because I don't like stickers on my bats. Bat is also on ebay. Price is $120 plus $12 shipping.

Jason Bay Pirates uncracked game used bat: Great game use on this black bat, on the correct left side. Several cleat indentions on right side. Ballpark Heroes LOA if I can find it. Price is $195 plus $12.
Dante Bichette Rockies black Louisville Slugger; great use; $65 plus $12.

Jeff Francoeur Braves Louisville Slugger; light use but very light crack in trademark area. Cool part of this bat is the 'When in Rome' written on the knob. Jeff had odd expressions written on his gamers for awhile, I have had three of them. Price is $125 plus $12.

Historydogs@yahoo.com

Mike

Number9
03-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Pics of Mientky and Francoeur. Better pics available.

Number9
03-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Francoeur, Green and Mientkiewicz sold.

Thanks to the forum owner for the opportunity to sell these here.