Sportswarehouse out of Oregon still around?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 33bird
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Sportswarehouse out of Oregon still around?

If so, please post their email on here or send it to me. Thanks a lot!
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Re: Sportswarehouse out of Oregon still around?

Originally posted by 33bird
    If so, please post their email on here or send it to me. Thanks a lot!
    Good question. The fellow who bought it from Robb Wochnick (sp?) is a GUU member, though I haven't seen him post here in a while. I thought he did a much better job of representing the items fairly. He may have changed the name of the business (I know he was thinking about it, as he wanted to shed the company's and Wochnick's reputation), or perhaps he was able to unload everything and get out of the business all together. I think his name is Zeb. I did a quick Google search for you and came up with this:

Get the latest Oregon local news, sports, weather, entertainment and breaking updates on oregonlive.com
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Both guys are still selling on eBay...Robb is rjwenterprisesinc, and Zeb Fowler is zebster7.

Dave M.
      Chicago area

Comment

• ATigerFan
        • Dec 2008

You just beat to the punch Dave.
        Follow zebster7 on eBay. Buying, Selling, Collecting on eBay has never been more exciting!

I bought a 1997 Colorado Springs Sky Sox Dann Howitt hat from him a few years back.

Comment

• sportscentury
          • Nov 2005

Did any of this info. help?
          Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...