PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Free Downloadable Collectors' Guides: Photos & Forensic Light (UV, IR, etc)

David
03-07-2010, 01:48 PM
Hi, at my website (http://www.cycleback.com) I have two free downloabable eBooks (pdf), clearly linked at the top of the main page:

Judging the Authenticity of Photographs: Guide to identifying and dating photos of all types and years: 1800s to today. Heavily illustrated in color.

Forensic Light: A Beginner' Guide : Short introductary guide to using black light, ultraviolet light and infrared in collecting and more. May be of interest to game used equipment collectors, as it can help date material and identify alterations.

The books can be read on computer or printed out. Thank you.

joelsabi
03-11-2010, 12:22 AM
Hi, at my website (http://www.cycleback.com) I have two free downloabable eBooks (pdf), clearly linked at the top of the main page:

Judging the Authenticity of Photographs: Guide to identifying and dating photos of all types and years: 1800s to today. Heavily illustrated in color.

Forensic Light: A Beginner' Guide : Short introductary guide to using black light, ultraviolet light and infrared in collecting and more. May be of interest to game used equipment collectors, as it can help date material and identify alterations.

The books can be read on computer or printed out. Thank you.

Thanks David.

I have been buying sports wire photos from the 70's. What book of yours would be the best resource for such knowledge?

David
03-11-2010, 01:59 AM
The above mentioned guide is the best one. It covers the whole subject of wirephotos, news photos and such.

Thanks,
David

David
03-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Also, folks are free to contact me with questions via my website, cycleback.com. I'm happy to give collectors advice. I'm not a dealer or auctioneer so you don't have to worry about competition or conflict of interest.

rj_lucas
03-28-2010, 03:00 PM
Terrific resources -- thanks for making them available David!

Rick
rickjlucas@gmail.com