Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DeacDoug
    • Mar 2010

Jersey Restoration

Just purchased at auction a '63 Phillies Don Demeter flannel. The jersey was recycled to the minors, as many Phils' jerseys were in those day, and now has "[Peninsula] Tides" on the front. Can anybody here restore "Phillies" to the front or know somebody who can? Willing to pay a reasonable amount for a professional job. I know some the guys, like Dick Dobbins, who used to do this work have passed. Thanks for any assistance.
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Jersey Restoration

Originally posted by DeacDoug
    Just purchased at auction a '63 Phillies Don Demeter flannel. The jersey was recycled to the minors, as many Phils' jerseys were in those day, and now has "[Peninsula] Tides" on the front. Can anybody here restore "Phillies" to the front or know somebody who can? Willing to pay a reasonable amount for a professional job. I know some the guys, like Dick Dobbins, who used to do this work have passed. Thanks for any assistance.
    I don't want to "volunteer" him, but Lon Lewis of this forum has extensive experience in legitimate restorations and does quality work.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Comment

• DeacDoug
      • Mar 2010

Thanks Dave. I appreciate and admire your long contributions to the game-used hobby/business. Thanks.

Comment

• VERIS#60
        • Dec 2005

DeacDoug...could you please contact me at my email? brucecaplinger@yahoo.com Thanks!

Comment

Working...