Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sportscentury
    • Nov 2005

Kudos to the new Mods

Just a brief note to thank the new Mods. In a very period of time, you guys have really cleaned GUU up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates your generosity, dedication, and excellent work. Thank you.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.
  • UGA-1
    • Jan 2009

Re: Kudos to the new Mods

I agree. The changes that have been made are excellent. Thanks for the effort you guys put in.
    Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
    email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Comment

• Manram
      • Nov 2008

I also would like to thank them for making the general sports discussion thread

Comment

• tigerdale
        • Dec 2007

I agree.....great job to all of you....
        always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
        Thank you, Dale
        tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• mbrieve
          • Jul 2008

Night and day difference. Things were at there worst prior to the new mods and things are finally back to normal. Now if we can coax some of the old members to contribute again...

Comment

• sox83cubs84
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

The kinder, gentler, truly educational Forum is now a reality, thanks to all the mods, new and old, working together to keep things clean. Nice work, guys...this is becoming more and more fun to visit and post with.

Dave M.
            Chicago area

Comment

• Masimen
              • Jun 2008

I agree 100 percent. Such a pleasure to come here not have to wade through the crap. Thank you!

Comment

• sportscentury
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by mbrieve
                Night and day difference. Things were at there worst prior to the new mods and things are finally back to normal. Now if we can coax some of the old members to contribute again...
                What am I, chopped liver?

j/k

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                The kinder, gentler, truly educational Forum is now a reality, thanks to all the mods, new and old, working together to keep things clean. Nice work, guys...this is becoming more and more fun to visit and post with.
                Absolutely. The original moderators were great ... but for a while there were clearly no moderators, so it is nice to see these guys step up and make positive changes quickly.

Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• allstarsplus
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by sportscentury
                  What am I, chopped liver?

j/k

Absolutely. The original moderators were great ... but for a while there were clearly no moderators, so it is nice to see these guys step up and make positive changes quickly.

Reid - Good observations and you definitely aren't chopped liver! It is good to have you back as a regular again and all the comments here show that the improvements have made the GUU a better place.

I agree 100 percent. Such a pleasure to come here not have to wade through the crap. Thank you!
                  As Masimen said, that sums it up well!
                  Regards,
                  Andrew Lang
                  AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                  202-716-8500

Comment

• bigtruck260
                    • Sep 2007

I moderate my own local boxing forum...so I truly understand what a daunting task it can be to keep this place under control. Y'all are doing it well. Much appreciated.

D
                    Dave
                    Looking for 1990's STL Cardinal starting pitcher's bats
                    River City Redbird Authentics
                    http://www.freewebs.com/bigtruck260/

sigpic

Comment

• Rob L
                      • Nov 2005

What a huge difference. The board is much more interesting. Keep up the great work!!!
                      Rob L
                      loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• sportscentury
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by allstarsplus
                        Reid - Good observations and you definitely aren't chopped liver! It is good to have you back as a regular again and all the comments here show that the improvements have made the GUU a better place.

As Masimen said, that sums it up well!
                        I was just kidding. I know mbrieve is really talking about Vikes066, G.V., and Aaron M.

[How about these for some "blast-from-the-past" names? Calling Eric Stangel!]

Comment

• metsbats
                          • Nov 2005

Thanks for the support. We like to see folks like Reid post again. Once we see kingjammy again we'll be one big happy family.
                          metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• AWA85
                            • Jan 2008

I was just thinking about shooting the Mods a message through the contact section about this same topic. The board has been much improved, and very organized!

Thank you all who have helped put it together.
                            Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Comment

• flota89
                              • Jul 2009

I agree. Everything seems to be going good now. Thanks mods!
                              Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
                              flotaboys@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...