PDA

View Full Version : EBAY Competition

stew609
06-30-2006, 06:11 PM
http://its-4sale.com/index.php

Brand new site, worth a look. You get a $50 credit for joining.

Frank
07-03-2006, 03:48 PM

It appears they have less than 5 items listed. I'm not so sure eBay considers them a competition....

sportscentury
07-08-2006, 10:50 PM
This is actually stated on their website:

Welcome to Its-4Sale.com!
Urgent Notice to all of our registered members...
We would like to apologize for what most would call a software clitch, but it wasn't... it was a human error & unfortanetly we have inadvertantly erased our entire database... not to worry about your personal information though - it was indeed permanently erased & we ask that you please re-register ...

trsent
07-09-2006, 12:44 AM
I believe there is one item currently for sale on the whole site and I can't bid on it because I have not received my confirmation email.

sportscentury
07-09-2006, 05:42 PM
I believe there is one item currently for sale on the whole site and I can't bid on it because I have not received my confirmation email.

Joel,

Wow, you are the person who actually re-registered! Let us know how it goes once you get your confirmation! This is a gold rush waiting to happen.

Reid

Dynasty_Sports
07-09-2006, 07:03 PM
I just registered. I'll give this site a shot for that much credit.

trsent
07-09-2006, 08:20 PM
I just registered. I'll give this site a shot for that much credit.

Did you receive your confirmation email because I have not received mine still?

Dynasty_Sports
07-09-2006, 09:35 PM
Did you receive your confirmation email because I have not received mine still?

I received it immediately after i registered.

sportscentury
07-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Joel,

I hope I'm not going too far out on a limb here ... but could it possibly be that they erased all of your information (again)?

If I were you, I'd re-re-register ... third time may be a charm. Just think about all of the super cool (though unfortunately nonexistent) auction items that you can use your $500 credit on!

I'm counting on you to see this through.

Reid

trsent
07-09-2006, 10:02 PM
Joel,

I hope I'm not going too far out on a limb here ... but could it possibly be that they erased all of your information (again)?

If I were you, I'd re-re-register ... third time may be a charm. Just think about all of the super cool (though unfortunately nonexistent) auction items that you can use your $500 credit on!

I'm counting on you to see this through.

Reid

I want to bid on the DiMaggio trophy.

We get a $500.00 credit for registering? What is it good for? (Not "War - What is it good for?)

stkmtimo
07-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I can't wait to register and list my brand new Ferrari - this is the perfect outlet to do so to maximize financial gain! ;)

Tim

trsent
07-11-2006, 10:16 AM
I emailed them and asked what the credit in my account can be used for and here was their reply:

"Currently, we have no listing fees.... so it can be used to absorb any extra features fees. Such as, highlight, bold, category & home page featured items and reserve price.... It also will help absorb any final value fees on items that successfully sell at auction.

As of now, our Stores module is NOT working, so we are asking members to please not create or list anything in our stores for the moment. We are trying to resolve this ASAP - as we know what major inconvenience this truly is & ask for your patience. We will indeed let you know whey it is resolved so that you may start listing in either a Basic or Featured Store to help you get up & selling on Its-4Sale

Also, the credit is NOT transferable to the Classifieds section of Its-4Sale either...

So basically, it is strictly for the Auction side of Its-4Sale.com for the moment.

Again, we are new & we are in beta testing, so we ask for our members patience and we truly hope to offer you a new venue to help your sell your products...

Thanks for your understanding & welcome aboard!

Sincerely,

Customer Care
customercare@its-4sale.com (http://email.secureserver.net/view.php?folder=INBOX&uid=15591#Compose)
www.Its-4Sale.com (http://www.its-4sale.com/)"

sportscentury
07-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Joel,

Thanks for the update. This is all very exciting!

Is "Its-4Sale" listed on Nasdaq? I'm looking to retire early.

Reid

trsent
07-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Joel,

Thanks for the update. This is all very exciting!

Is "Its-4Sale" listed on Nasdaq? I'm looking to retire early.

Reid

You should look into a new profession, say bank robbing?

sportscentury
07-12-2006, 05:34 PM
You should look into a new profession, say bank robbing?

Joel,

You are nothing if not wise. I agree...bank robbing would be a safer bet than investing in Its-4Sale.com.

Nevertheless, please keep us updated. I can't believe that Chris and Eric have not given this thread a "sticky" (as you call them). If there was ever a deserving topic, this is it.

Reid

trsent
07-16-2006, 12:27 AM

All day today their site has been down...