PDA

View Full Version : swisher bat

eric16841
03-24-2010, 07:54 AM
Theres a swisher bat up on ebay with a steiner letter. It says it was batting practice bat. Can anyone tell me more about this item maybe game used im new to all this?

legaleagle92481
03-24-2010, 08:33 AM
Theres a swisher bat up on ebay with a steiner letter. It says it was batting practice bat. Can anyone tell me more about this item maybe game used im new to all this?

The seller is a member here actually, very nice guy. Looking at the bat he probably is correct in his assertion. However, noone can be certain and he admits that in the listing by qualifying his statement with "fairly certain" it may be a tough sell trying to convince future buyers that it was game used says the letter states that it was BP used and alot of people just go by the letter. How Steiner determines if a bat is game or bp used I have no idea, maybe Mr. Cowan (he is a member and a Steiner employee) can chime in on that.

eric16841
03-24-2010, 08:45 AM
O yea seems like a great guy. Was just unsure if there was a way to tell if it was game used. I have been seeing some bad press up there about steiner so just wanted to ask the question. Thanks for your help