PDA

View Full Version : Official - Steiner Sports hologram website lookup NOT OPERATIONAL

nickacs
03-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi everyone-
I know there's the other Steiner thread, but figured for the good of everyone to make a new thread (and so it won't be 5 pages deep).
Really, this ought to be a sticky for the forum!

I corresponded via email with a Steiner employee this morning regarding my personal issue with validating some Steiner "game used" jerseys and asked my concern as to why their website hologram verification never work.

The Steiner response:
"I just confirmed with my web department – that part of the website is not functioning. We stopped updating it a few years back and are working with a third party company to host a similar service in the future for us."

So, for the benefit of everyone here that has Steiner memorabilia, you can stop looking your holograms up on their website.

Thanks...

mbenga28
03-24-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm curious to know the reason as to why they stopped updating that?

third party company? just what we need more cooks in the kitchen. feel sorry for the ones with Cowboys gamers, with ProvaGroup tagging defunct, Steiner holograms that can't be looked up on their site and now you'd have to go to yet another third party to check on your item.