Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • solarlottry
    • Jan 2009

TOP $ for 49ers GU shirts

Wanted 1991-95 GU 49ers shirts, preferably with team letters. Sold my collection about 12 years ago and want to try and get some of them back. I am especially interested in any 1994 shirts with team letters, home or away and throwback or not. Please email me at garciajones@yahoo.com

i am very interested in the following players:
    Hanks
    Macdonald
    Rice
    Rickey Jackson
    Floyd
    Brent Jones
    John taylor
    Waters
    Bryant Young
    Stubblefield
    Plummer
    Carter
    or any other 1994 player.

thanks
    paul
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Re: TOP $ for 49ers GU shirts

Check out www.gamewornuniforms.com. They have a few 1994 49ers jerseys you might be interested in.
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• perlman9
      • Dec 2007

Came across this. Price seems way high but maybe not, but if you ever come across a Julian Peterson or Josh Shaw please let me know if you are not interested in them. Would love to add to my MSU collection

Since 1999 AutographsForSale.com has been the #1 destination for authentic autographed memorabilia offering over 10,000 guaranteed authentic autographs from Hollywood, music, politics, baseball, basketball, boxing, football, golf, hockey, MMA and UFC, motorsports and racing, Olympics, soccer, tennis, wrestling and more
      Jason Perlman
      jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• solarlottry
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by perlman9
        Came across this. Price seems way high but maybe not, but if you ever come across a Julian Peterson or Josh Shaw please let me know if you are not interested in them. Would love to add to my MSU collection

http://autographsforsale.com/bryoau4919ga.html
        Thanks for the tip but I have seen that shirt and it has no use on it so I didn't pursue it.

Josh Shaw was a fullback if I can remember correctly quite a few years ago. I met him once where I work. His wife was having a baby and I was a doctor taking care of the newborns at the time. He saw I had a 49ers sweatshirt and commented how he was trying to make the team. Very nice guy. I have not seen any of his shirts for sale as they would have been preseaon only. Wayne Otto may have one as he bought most of the niners shirts in a bulk sale in 2008.

Comment

• perlman9
          • Dec 2007

came across this as well, thought may be a neat item
          Jason Perlman
          jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

Working...