Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshmiller0
    • Mar 2010

nba help

I've bought several items on ebay and have a few items that I've gotten from games. Couple of questions:

1) I have some game worn things... most come with l.o.a. from the team. Two things I have specifically that I'm curious if they are real or not are John Starks game worn shoes - (I can tell the autograph is on point as I've personally gotten an autograph from him) and Chris Bosh finger guards (I don't know what they're actually called). I tried googling Starks to see if I could find a picture of him on the warriors wearing the converse all star sneakers. If anyone could help find a picture of that or identify it otherwise, that'd be great. I can post pictures if need be.

2) I'm looking for a game worn NBA jersey for around $150... don't care what player or team, but preferably of the Knicks or Nets. I've seen Kings' jerseys go for a little more than that on ebay.... Looking to get my first game worn jersey.

Thanks.
  • LEGEND33
    • Nov 2005

Re: nba help

Hello, post pictures of the shoes.

Comment

• joshmiller0
      • Mar 2010

Uploaded the finger guard and shoes - Shoes are size 12.5
      Attached Files

Comment

• joshmiller0
        • Mar 2010

can someone please help me.. possibly with a photomatch? thanks

Comment

• Dewey2007
          • Dec 2007

This is the only one I could find although you can't see the details very clearly.
          Attached Files
          sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• joshmiller0
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Dewey2007
            This is the only one I could find although you can't see the details very clearly.

Thank you. Any help on the Bosh finger guard? Couldn't find a pic with him wearing it. It was bought a while ago .. probably around his rookie year.

Comment

• joshmiller0
              • Mar 2010

Bumping this up... I have new information on the chris bosh finger guards... Supposedly they were worn during the 2003-2004 season when the Raptors visited the Trailblazers. However, when I searched getty images, I came up with nothing. The person I bought the John Starks sneakers from also sent me a locker room tunnel pass from 2/4/00 when the Warriors played the Nuggets. I'm not sure if this is when he obtained the sneakers though. I would greatly appreciate a photo match for both. Thanks!

Comment

• joshmiller0
                • Mar 2010

bump.

Comment

Working...