PDA

View Full Version : nba help

joshmiller0
03-29-2010, 12:46 PM
I've bought several items on ebay and have a few items that I've gotten from games. Couple of questions:

1) I have some game worn things... most come with l.o.a. from the team. Two things I have specifically that I'm curious if they are real or not are John Starks game worn shoes - (I can tell the autograph is on point as I've personally gotten an autograph from him) and Chris Bosh finger guards (I don't know what they're actually called). I tried googling Starks to see if I could find a picture of him on the warriors wearing the converse all star sneakers. If anyone could help find a picture of that or identify it otherwise, that'd be great. I can post pictures if need be.

2) I'm looking for a game worn NBA jersey for around $150... don't care what player or team, but preferably of the Knicks or Nets. I've seen Kings' jerseys go for a little more than that on ebay.... Looking to get my first game worn jersey.

Thanks.

LEGEND33
03-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Hello, post pictures of the shoes.

joshmiller0
03-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Uploaded the finger guard and shoes - Shoes are size 12.5

joshmiller0
04-18-2010, 09:01 PM
can someone please help me.. possibly with a photomatch? thanks

Dewey2007
04-18-2010, 09:41 PM
This is the only one I could find although you can't see the details very clearly.

joshmiller0
04-25-2010, 09:17 AM
This is the only one I could find although you can't see the details very clearly.

Thank you. Any help on the Bosh finger guard? Couldn't find a pic with him wearing it. It was bought a while ago .. probably around his rookie year.

joshmiller0
09-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Bumping this up... I have new information on the chris bosh finger guards... Supposedly they were worn during the 2003-2004 season when the Raptors visited the Trailblazers. However, when I searched getty images, I came up with nothing. The person I bought the John Starks sneakers from also sent me a locker room tunnel pass from 2/4/00 when the Warriors played the Nuggets. I'm not sure if this is when he obtained the sneakers though. I would greatly appreciate a photo match for both. Thanks!

joshmiller0
09-17-2011, 07:37 AM
bump.