Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Joeycola
    • May 2009

Storing Felt Pennet... suggestions??

I have a couple Felt Pennets from the 60's I would like to frame or store... any suggestions on how to keep these preserved? Thanks for the your help!!!
  • kjjavic
    • Dec 2005

Re: Storing Felt Pennet... suggestions??

I have a large Eagles pennant collection, and I find the best way to store and display them is in the hard plastic mylar pennant sleeves. I then put these interlocking adhesive hangers (available at Michaels) on the back and stick to the wall. They look great hanging that way, take up less room than a frame, and a lot cheaper of a route.

Comment

• Joeycola
      • May 2009

kjjavic ~ thanks for your suggestion... I'll try it as framing is quite expensive and they use glue... didn't think that would be good for felt. Thanks again

Comment

• Rob
        • May 2009

Originally posted by kjjavic
        I have a large Eagles pennant collection, and I find the best way to store and display them is in the hard plastic mylar pennant sleeves. I then put these interlocking adhesive hangers (available at Michaels) on the back and stick to the wall. They look great hanging that way, take up less room than a frame, and a lot cheaper of a route.

If possible could you post pictures of some of the more interesting pennants? I would love to see them.

thanks

Rob

Comment

• kjjavic
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Rob
          If possible could you post pictures of some of the more interesting pennants? I would love to see them.

thanks

Rob
          Here are a few of my favorites

Comment

Working...