PDA

View Full Version : photomatch help

ndestrucktable
04-01-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey. I have a jersey that I am 95% sure is a photomatch, need some help from someone that is good with this stuff as I have never done it. Can someone suggest someone to me to help/assist with this? I have the photo's that I believe clearly show this is a match, I just want someone that I can maybe send these to to maybe get an opinion and help enhancing the matching areas. If that makes any sense at all.

Thanks so much!

skinsfan0521
04-01-2010, 02:54 PM
The best thing to do would be to post the pictures you think match the jersey and the pictures of the jersey that you have. There are tons of people who would help you out in this thread if you just posted the information you have and your opinions. That way you can have several opinions, instead of just one.

spartakid
04-01-2010, 02:55 PM
You can post pics here on the forum of the jersey and the pictures you believe show the photomatch and you'll get some feedback.

spartakid
04-01-2010, 02:55 PM
The best thing to do would be to post the pictures you think match the jersey and the pictures of the jersey that you have. There are tons of people who would help you out in this thread if you just posted the information you have and your opinions. That way you can have several opinions, instead of just one.

Looks like you beat me to the punch :)

ndestrucktable
04-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Here are a couple of pics, I am working on getting some better detail though. The circled spots you can see on the jersey I have only in specific light. On the clear picture you can see the line under the top left of the T I have circled, in the blurry picture you can see the lines under where the T and A come together. I am working on getting some better pics. The tag says on it PO 08, I talked to the Utah Jazz equipment manager about it, he said the jersey looked right, said it seems to match with how the Jazz does their jerseys.

I pulled the Getty Image from the 2008 playoffs per the tagging on the jersey, found that image from the first round against Houston where the wrinkles you can see in the grey seem to match up, this is MUCH easier to see in person though. There is a tiny white string coming off the middle of the A, you can see in the picture, this is also in mine. Also, there are what appears to be 2 loose strings on the inside of the U, mine has those as well. I hope this helps!

ndestrucktable
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Here is the original Getty Photo.