Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murfsteve25
    • Oct 2008

Just made it home from Japan...

most everything i have been buying for the past year has been shipped to my parents house. So i have not seen anything for my own eyes. I finally flew into Ohio today and when i arrived at my parents house, i went straight back to my old bedroom. It felt just like christmas. Tons of unopened boxes full of memorabilia. Everything looks so much more awesome in person than just in the photos. My David Justice world series jersey is deff the highlight of my collection, this bad boy looks so awesome. You can really tell that this is a very nice "vintage" jersey.
    Always buying David Justice items
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: Just made it home from Japan...

welcome home!! Enjoy every minute looking at your stuff, you deserve it!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• Fnazxc0114
      • Aug 2007

welcome home murf.
      Baseball do what it do
      -Ron Washington

Comment

• murfsteve25
        • Oct 2008

Thanks a lot to everyone for the kind words. Been getting a lot of emails as well.

I am not home to stay, just for a quick 30 days of leave, then i go back to Okinawa till December. Unfortunantly because i had to come home sooner than expected, I am not going to be able to make the trip to Boston/HOF museum. I am deff disappointed but as long as Fenway is not going to be torn down in 2010 I can safely say there is always next year!

Comment

• WadeInBmore
          • Sep 2007

Steve...

Welcome Home! Albeit a quick stay, I'm sure you are gonna love every minute Fenway and the HOF aren't going anywhere anytime soon, or so say my contacts Be well.

wade

Comment

• skyking26
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by murfsteve25
            Thanks a lot to everyone for the kind words. Been getting a lot of emails as well.

I am not home to stay, just for a quick 30 days of leave, then i go back to Okinawa till December. Unfortunantly because i had to come home sooner than expected, I am not going to be able to make the trip to Boston/HOF museum. I am deff disappointed but as long as Fenway is not going to be torn down in 2010 I can safely say there is always next year!
            Enjoy being home. Be safe and thank you for what you do for our country...

Best,
            ROBERT KOPPEL
            Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
            and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Comment

• murfsteve25
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by skyking26
              Enjoy being home. Be safe and thank you for what you do for our country...

Best,
              Thanks for the words.

Comment

Working...