PDA

View Full Version : Brewers Store Problems, Again

Trublubrucru
04-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Went to the game last night. I tried to get info on the game used stuff, employees knew nothing. I asked for a list , there was none. They suggested I go to the other store and talk to the manager. Fine. Lo and behold the lady that knew nothing last year is now the manager. Great. I couldn't get a word in while she chatted with friends so i asked for another manager. I asked for an inventory list. "we don't do that anymore." Really. How the hell am I gonna buy somthing if I dont know what they have. He told me they now have one guy that handles all game used. Can I talk to him. "sorry, he's in Minnesota helping the Twins." "and by the way, the Brewers set the prices, and they're firm." (What, no leeway on a $250 relief pitcher's helmet that prolly never saw an at bat.) He handed me some dude's business card and said call him. WTF?

I talked to four employees that had no clue, no inventory list, no info on the stuff, and BLOATED prices. It screams MISMANAGEMENT. I wasted 45 minutes before game time and all I got was a card of their "expert" who wasn't even in the state. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic

Ripken
04-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Send a letter to Mark Attanasio, the owner. He seems like a decent guy who is very interested in the fan experience. I wouldn't be surprised if he took interest.

jjkraner
04-12-2010, 08:53 PM
They have no clue. If you have the time you can get a good deal if the items dont show up on thier list. I got a braun gamer for 450 with hologram last year. They are super high on prices but once in a while you will catch a deal.

BrewCrewSackers
04-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Went to the game last night. I tried to get info on the game used stuff, employees knew nothing. I asked for a list , there was none. They suggested I go to the other store and talk to the manager. Fine. Lo and behold the lady that knew nothing last year is now the manager. Great. I couldn't get a word in while she chatted with friends so i asked for another manager. I asked for an inventory list. "we don't do that anymore." Really. How the hell am I gonna buy somthing if I dont know what they have. He told me they now have one guy that handles all game used. Can I talk to him. "sorry, he's in Minnesota helping the Twins." "and by the way, the Brewers set the prices, and they're firm." (What, no leeway on a $250 relief pitcher's helmet that prolly never saw an at bat.) He handed me some dude's business card and said call him. WTF?

I talked to four employees that had no clue, no inventory list, no info on the stuff, and BLOATED prices. It screams MISMANAGEMENT. I wasted 45 minutes before game time and all I got was a card of their "expert" who wasn't even in the state. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic

Yeah, I asked for the laminated sheet of the inventory too and got the same answer. Lucky I checked out the new store on the third deck, that's where I got my Prince bat with the Weeks price tag.