PDA

View Full Version : Help with 49ers Photo-match please

solarlottry
04-15-2010, 02:02 AM
Here are two images of the Franklin jersey being sold by JOSPORTSCO and that i am interested in buying. The shirt shows great wear with team repairs etc but Jarrod told me it had a nameplate change but that Franklin wore it thruout the 2008 season and that another player wore it in 2007 or 2006. I have found an image which appears to be a photomatch to the shirt based on the name plate. Please let me know what you all think and TIA!!!
paul

solarlottry
04-15-2010, 02:13 AM
The above Franklin shirt does have a 2005 year tag which was worn in 2005 by an UFA Scott Scharff from stanford, probably in the preseason as i dont remember him making the team. The shirt was probably then shelved as there was no player wearing # 92 til Franklin was signed in 2008. If this sounds reasonable and the above shirt appears to be a photo match please let me know.
TIA
Paul

skinsfan0521
04-15-2010, 09:34 AM
Hi,

I'm not seeing the photomatch. Mind pointing out exactly what is matching?

Thanks

solarlottry
04-15-2010, 10:03 AM
i have been looking at where the nameplate is on both shirts and how it lines up with the shoulder of the jersey. They seem to match as the name plate goes almost onto the shoulder.

Mattapan03
04-15-2010, 10:36 AM
You could very well be right. Its tough to tell from the pictures though. I have seen other instances of the 49ers re-using jersey's from previous seasons and changing nameplates.

Im not seeing the "heavy use" on the jersey though. Unless Im blind

solarlottry
04-15-2010, 12:19 PM
i thought the same thing about lack of game use until i bought a number of shirts from them and both showed very nice use! In an email from JOSportsCO they commented that the franklin had the most use of any of the 49ers shirts with multiple repairs etc. They also said if i did not like it to send it back within 48 hours for a refund.

Mattapan03
04-15-2010, 12:58 PM
i thought the same thing about lack of game use until i bought a number of shirts from them and both showed very nice use! In an email from JOSportsCO they commented that the franklin had the most use of any of the 49ers shirts with multiple repairs etc. They also said if i did not like it to send it back within 48 hours for a refund.

Seems like a no-brainer then. In their photgraphs, they should show the pictures of the use, repairs, etc.