PDA

View Full Version : Melky Cabrera free autograph signing @ Braves Clubhouse Store this Saturday

kylehess10
04-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Just a heads up for those in the Atlanta area. Melky will be signing at the Braves Clubhouse Store this Saturday for free from 2-3PM.

If anyone is attending and needs photos to be signed, I have pictures available of Melky (in a Braves uni from Opening Day) up to a size 12x18 for cheap.

jobathenut
04-17-2010, 01:17 AM
KYLE-If he does a signing again let me know ahead of time.As i have my own pictures i have taken of him i would love to get signed.If you would get them signed for me that would be great of you.I could mail them to you so you could do that for me.I of course would pay you for your trouble-
Just a heads up for those in the Atlanta area. Melky will be signing at the Braves Clubhouse Store this Saturday for free from 2-3PM.

If anyone is attending and needs photos to be signed, I have pictures available of Melky (in a Braves uni from Opening Day) up to a size 12x18 for cheap.

kylehess10
04-17-2010, 12:33 PM
KYLE-If he does a signing again let me know ahead of time.As i have my own pictures i have taken of him i would love to get signed.If you would get them signed for me that would be great of you.I could mail them to you so you could do that for me.I of course would pay you for your trouble-

I just got back from Atlanta and I didn't know until I got there that Melky cancelled on the signing this morning and they have David Ross coming in as his replacement. There's a player signing every month at the clubhouse store so if he does any of them this summer I'll let you know.

If anybody needs Melky Cabrera photos in a Braves uniform, I have a lot available since Melky cancelled on his signing today. I have 8x10's for $5 each, (1) 11x14 for $8, and (1) 12x18 for $10. Shipping included.

EurekaDave
04-17-2010, 05:54 PM
I found the Braves to be very, very fan-friendly this year. At a Giants game, a number of the Braves including Jason Heyward signed many autographs near the dug-out before the game. Really classy, I thought.

kylehess10
04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
I found the Braves to be very, very fan-friendly this year. At a Giants game, a number of the Braves including Jason Heyward signed many autographs near the dug-out before the game. Really classy, I thought.

They always act fan-friendly on the road but never at home. You're lucky if you can even get an autograph from the 1st base coach.

gingi79
04-17-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm going to the Mets/Braves game next Saturday from field seats, I'll be wearing Braves stuff. I will post if they sign easily for me as I will be there 3 hours early.

jobathenut
04-17-2010, 11:59 PM
Wow that sucks that the milkman cancelled like that.Yes please let me know if they reschedule him to do a signing and i can mail my pictures to you.How many items do they let you get signed as i have several photos of him i would love to get signed.I was just going to mail them to him (as i do with all my photos).But i have little luck in getting my photos signed doing it threw the mail.And would much rather do in person.
I just got back from Atlanta and I didn't know until I got there that Melky cancelled on the signing this morning and they have David Ross coming in as his replacement. There's a player signing every month at the clubhouse store so if he does any of them this summer I'll let you know.

If anybody needs Melky Cabrera photos in a Braves uniform, I have a lot available since Melky cancelled on his signing today. I have 8x10's for $5 each, (1) 11x14 for $8, and (1) 12x18 for $10. Shipping included.

kylehess10
04-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Wow that sucks that the milkman cancelled like that.Yes please let me know if they reschedule him to do a signing and i can mail my pictures to you.How many items do they let you get signed as i have several photos of him i would love to get signed.I was just going to mail them to him (as i do with all my photos).But i have little luck in getting my photos signed doing it threw the mail.And would much rather do in person.

The Clubhouse Store lets you get 1 auto per person