PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to ruin the surprise...but look what's on NFL Auctions!!

hockeytigers
04-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Nothing I want...but hopefully a jersey that I want will come up soon!!

JasonBanz
04-17-2010, 05:10 AM
There's diddly squat on NFL auctions right now

legaleagle92481
04-17-2010, 11:04 AM
it is the offseason last year's jerseys are gone give them a break guys lol. i hate this time of year. no football jerseys and the baseball season just started so no baseball stuff from this year yet either. as we all know nba auctions is not a viable place to actually win anything decent.

JasonBanz
04-17-2010, 04:57 PM
it is the offseason last year's jerseys are gone give them a break guys lol. i hate this time of year. no football jerseys and the baseball season just started so no baseball stuff from this year yet either. as we all know nba auctions is not a viable place to actually win anything decent.

I know but it was enjoyable to see stuff up there the past few months. The Dolphins are still throwing things on there, but its signed items from guys who aren't on the team anymore. Looks like they're just trying to get rid of old crap sitting in the facility.

skinsfan0521
04-17-2010, 07:07 PM
I haven't looked today, but the other day there were a bunch of game used AFL jerseys I thought. No? Not like 30 of them or anything, but some.