Victor Martinez GU Bats/Jerseys/Helmets, etc.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcgreg25
    • Jan 2008

Victor Martinez GU Bats/Jerseys/Helmets, etc.

I am back searching to grow my Victor Martinez GU collection. I already have several Indians jerseys and a home, road, BP, catchers gear and batting helmet from last year with the Red Sox and am primarily looking for items from his time with the Indians or WBC items. If you have anything you would consider selling or trading drop me an email.
  • MUSEOVEN
    • Aug 2007

Re: Victor Martinez GU Bats/Jerseys/Helmets, etc.

Hello I Have One Game Issued Victor Martinez Jersey Of The Venezuelan League.. My Mail Is museoven@hotmail.com

Comment

• TigerSteve
      • Jan 2008

I have a nice Game Issued bat. It does have his number on the knobs and some bat rack marks so it made it to the bat rack but it was not used. From 2006. Email me if interested,
      steve
      shortyx517@hotmail.com

Comment

• dcgreg25
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by TigerSteve
        I have a nice Game Issued bat. It does have his number on the knobs and some bat rack marks so it made it to the bat rack but it was not used. From 2006. Email me if interested,
        steve
        shortyx517@hotmail.com
        Steve, thanks for the email but I am looking for used bats not GI. Thanks anyway.

Comment

• dcgreg25
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by MUSEOVEN
          Hello I Have One Game Issued Victor Martinez Jersey Of The Venezuelan League.. My Mail Is museoven@hotmail.com
          Payment sent on this jersey but still looking for more if its out there. Thanks!

Comment

Working...