PDA

View Full Version : Funny Ebay listing

yanks12025
04-25-2010, 07:20 PM
I think this may be a listing from a forum member, so just for you know im not making fun of you or anything. It's just funny that mlb would hologram this type of item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CURTIS-GRANDERSON-USED-SHARPIE-MLB-AUTHENTIC-YANKEES-/260592298759?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cac82eb07

justinbittner220
04-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Thanks almost as cool as the chipper jones autographed arby's fry holder that I saw a few weeks ago... lol Nice find!!!

justinbittner220
04-25-2010, 07:24 PM
PS If you look up lebron james, there is a supposed used gatorade bottle by him.

tigerdale
04-26-2010, 06:11 AM
yep, thats me, it is funny what you do find authenticated!! I've had more people comment on items like that then they do my jerseys, bats or balls sometimes!! I remember awhile back, I missed out on the tounge depresser that was on the mound during a game in the 2006 world series that got authenticated (for pitchers cleaning out their spikes) because it went for crazy money in my opinion.....always nice to see something different every now & then.

redoctober
04-29-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks almost as cool as the chipper jones autographed arby's fry holder that I saw a few weeks ago... lol Nice find!!!

That's hilarious... a buddy and I followed Greg Maddux and John Smoltz once from a Wendy's in downtown Cincinnati to the ballpark. Maddux threw his Wendy's soda cup into the trash and my buddy went into action, digging it directly out. Hilarious!!

It was even better when we approached the two for autographs as Maddux looked quizically at the same Wendy's cup that he had just thrown away!!

legaleagle92481
04-29-2010, 10:26 PM
That's hilarious... a buddy and I followed Greg Maddux and John Smoltz once from a Wendy's in downtown Cincinnati to the ballpark. Maddux threw his Wendy's soda cup into the trash and my buddy went into action, digging it directly out. Hilarious!!

It was even better when we approached the two for autographs as Maddux looked quizically at the same Wendy's cup that he had just thrown away!!

to me that is creepy. i can understand wanting a bat or a jersey but food wrappers? or even pants and socks to me is just too much.

sox83cubs84
04-30-2010, 03:15 PM

I have one even more disgusting...a teenage girl my wife and I knew that visited a show in Joliet, IL we had set up at was a obsessed Carlton Fisk fan. After he left the stage, the girl took his drink cup off the table and a USED NAPKIN off the floor. EEEEEEEWWWW!!:p

Dave M.
Chicago area

justinbittner220
05-14-2010, 05:15 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pittsburgh-Penguins-Mellon-Arena-Collectible-Hot-Dog-/220605397642?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335d1b3a8a