Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yankeepirate
    • Dec 2006

Mike Jacobs

Looking for any game used Mike Jacobs jerseys, caps or helmets (not bats.)

Also looking for one of the Mike Jacobs t-shirts which the Marlins gave away in his honor in 2006.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at goldstein@goldlaw.com. (I hardly ever check the forum for feedback on my posts.)

-Howard
  • TNTtoys
    • Aug 2006

Re: Mike Jacobs

Originally posted by yankeepirate
    Looking for any game used Mike Jacobs jerseys, caps or helmets (not bats.)

Also looking for one of the Mike Jacobs t-shirts which the Marlins gave away in his honor in 2006.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me at goldstein@goldlaw.com. (I hardly ever check the forum for feedback on my posts.)

-Howard
    Hi Howard,

Hope you're well. Knowing you're a collector of Jewish players' memorabilia, those Mike Jacobs shirts were one interesting item indeed. I remember the incident well -- I wonder who had egg on their face upon realization that Jacobs was in fact not Jewish after all.

Oy Vey! "The Marlins thought they were honoring their Jewish first baseman when they decided to give away Mike Jacobs T-shirts as part of Jewish Heritage Day at Dolphin Stadium this afternoon.…

By the way, I attended the game where he homered in his first major league at bat. I couldn't believe he was gone later that off season.

Nick
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...