PDA

View Full Version : Pat Burrell PHILLIES game used jersey and hat

Neal
05-04-2010, 01:02 PM
The jersey comes with an LOA from the Phillies, and the hat I purchased from Hunt Auctions. Both are auto'd.

$500 delivered.

Please respond to nkane9@comcast.net

Thanks

Neal
05-07-2010, 09:13 AM
To answer one question (and possibly others that have not asked), the jersey is from 2005

RRexpressfan94
05-07-2010, 02:30 PM
how much are you looking for just the hat?

Neal
05-10-2010, 02:09 PM
I am just seeing this now - please send me an email nkane9@comcast.net
and we'll talk offline

$475 delivered for both the hat and jersey

I would also considser a trade

Thanks

philsfan
05-10-2010, 04:20 PM
A few questions on the LOA from the Phillies. I noticed that the letter is (1) unsigned; (2) contains several rather obvious spelling mistake; and (3) states that the jersey is from 2005. However, if you look at the bottom of the letter, it states that it was sent on Veterans Stadium stationary. The Vet closed in Sept 2003 and Citizens Bank was opened in April 2004. The spelling mistakes were the following:

"herby certify that the item"

"would like congratulation you"

I was interested in the jersey, but the letter makes me too nervous.

Neal
05-17-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought the same thing when I received it (especially the Vet closing date) but was told by two GUU members that the Phillies used this for years - even after the closing of the Vet.

I purchased this from another Phils collector on the boad as well - I am completely confident in both the jersey and LOA. The only reason I am selling is to partially fund a big time bat purchase.

If you have questions, please send me an email at nkane9@comcast.net - I have obviously missed this post.

Thanks