Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stdrwt11
    • Jul 2009

Ken Griffey Jr Batting Gloves

Do these look authentic to you, I am just wanting to know other peoples thoughts. I believe they are after some research and happy to find something like this. I bought these and these are the pics from the seller. It also comes with a LOA from UD. Thanks.
    Attached Files
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Re: Ken Griffey Jr Batting Gloves

Originally posted by stdrwt11
    Do these look authentic to you, I am just wanting to know other peoples thoughts. I believe they are after some research and happy to find something like this. I bought these and these are the pics from the seller. It also comes with a LOA from UD. Thanks.
    What did you find out from your research? Were you able to stylematch the gloves? Upperdeck did buy game used equipment from dealers to use as prize exchanges for trading cards that were pulled from packs. If you haven't started to look for photos, i would look around 1994-1996 when Seattle started to use teal in their equipment.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• Lokee
      Banned
      • May 2008

Re: Ken Griffey Jr Batting Gloves

Griffey used those in 1998. I have a pair in my collection as well only mine are signed

Comment

Working...