PDA

View Full Version : Posting on the items wanted section!

gameused
07-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Just a reminder for all members who post on the items wanted section.

If your looking for a particular item and a person contacts you or sends you photos of that item you inquired about please have the deceny to answer in a timely fashion.

This has happened several times and I dont want to mention names, but I have pulled certain items stored away, taken photos and e-mailed that person asking for that item and have gotten no response at all.

If someone goes out of their way to e-mail and send photos, have some respect and reply with a message if your interested or not.

Thanks, Bobby

stkmtimo
07-09-2006, 08:21 PM
Just a reminder for all members who post on the items wanted section.

If your looking for a particular item and a person contacts you or sends you photos of that item you inquired about please have the deceny to answer in a timely fashion.

This has happened several times and I dont want to mention names, but I have pulled certain items stored away, taken photos and e-mailed that person asking for that item and have gotten no response at all.

If someone goes out of their way to e-mail and send photos, have some respect and reply with a message if your interested or not.

Thanks, Bobby

Bobby, thanks for posting this. I agree 100%. I don't want to mention names either, but it has happened to me too. I would like to thank all of the people who have bought items from me - it's greatly appreciated and the relationships that I have formed as a result of these sales make it all worthwhile.

Tim