PDA

View Full Version : What company handled ARod's game used items last year, or currently is?

TFig27
05-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks
Tom

TFig27@aol.com

schubert1970
05-13-2010, 07:44 PM
Thanks
Tom

TFig27@aol.com

Call Mario or Matt at MVP, they know. I can't remember the guys name.

schubert1970
05-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Call Mario or Matt at MVP, they know. I can't remember the guys name.

His eBay user ID is alexrodriguez13 or 13alexrodriguez.

allstarsplus
05-13-2010, 07:50 PM
His eBay user ID is alexrodriguez13 or 13alexrodriguez.

The guy that owns the company is Kevin. He sells mostly wholesale and on eBay.

I have dealt with him a lot and he gets great items.

cjclong
05-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Is MVP marketing still handling ARod's game used equipment? I bought some things from them year before last. Did Arod sell any of this playoff or World Series bats? I never saw any listed, but I may have missed them if they were.

joelsabi
05-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Is MVP marketing still handling ARod's game used equipment? I bought some things from them year before last. Did Arod sell any of this playoff or World Series bats? I never saw any listed, but I may have missed them if they were.

I think Kevin Freistat (Ebay 13alexrodriguez) is the dealer for ARod this year. If you read his MyEbay page its says he is the exclusive distributor of Alex Rodriguez autograph and game used memorabilia. Have not seen any World Series game used bats yet but one's with WS inscription but only meant they were from the 2009 WS season.

If you look at Mario's website, mvpmarketingmanagment.com, there isn't any new ARod inventory from this year. Best to ask directly tho.