Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zooat2
    • Apr 2009

Yankee Steiner Store @ Yankee Stadium

- Just an "fyi" for you guys....aqqWas there last night and picked the foul pole plaque, and what I noticed is they do not charge you for tax and obviously no shipping. So you save and extra 15 to 20 dollars by just buying it there...
  • joelsabi
    • Aug 2005

Re: Yankee Steiner Store @ Yankee Stadium

Originally posted by zooat2
    - Just an "fyi" for you guys....aqqWas there last night and picked the foul pole plaque, and what I noticed is they do not charge you for tax and obviously no shipping. So you save and extra 15 to 20 dollars by just buying it there...
    morning,
    what other "game used" related stuff is sold in the shop? any lineup cards, bases, bats , jerseys on display for sale?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• zooat2
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by joelsabi
      morning,
      what other "game used" related stuff is sold in the shop? any lineup cards, bases, bats , jerseys on display for sale?
      Yes all that stuff is there, bases, bats, jerseys on display, etc....its pretty much an ALL game used store...

Comment

• tigerdale
        • Dec 2007

I'm looking for an Ivan Rodriguez Yankee Louisville Slugger if anyone notices one....
        always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
        Thank you, Dale
        tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• yankees506
          • Apr 2010

all the game used stuff there is insanely overpriced (what else do you expect from steiner) 20k for 2008 mo gu glove, $850 for tex gu broken bat.... dont get me wrong just last week i picked up a gu on deck rosen bag ($50) and a pair of jeter gu home pants ($300) but you have to snatch those up asap

Comment

• legaleagle92481
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by yankees506
            all the game used stuff there is insanely overpriced (what else do you expect from steiner) 20k for 2008 mo gu glove, $850 for tex gu broken bat.... dont get me wrong just last week i picked up a gu on deck rosen bag ($50) and a pair of jeter gu home pants ($300) but you have to snatch those up asap
            like alot of stuff in the new yankee stadium the store is catering to the high end collector. alot of corporate types go to games and they see the store go in see stuff they like and just buy it without questioning the price.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
              Banned
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by tigerdale
              I'm looking for an Ivan Rodriguez Yankee Louisville Slugger if anyone notices one....
              Dale I got your email I am pulling all my bats off the market because I have decided to add to my bat collection rather than subtract because I am laying off the jerseys until football season. FYI though I don't think you will find a bat with Yankess on the barrel for IROD as he was there such a short-time I believe he used his tigers bats the whole time.

Comment

• tigerdale
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                Dale I got your email I am pulling all my bats off the market because I have decided to add to my bat collection rather than subtract because I am laying off the jerseys until football season. FYI though I don't think you will find a bat with Yankess on the barrel for IROD as he was there such a short-time I believe he used his tigers bats the whole time.
                Thank you for the reply....
                always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
                Thank you, Dale
                tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• TFig27
                  • Oct 2006

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                  IROD did have/use Yankees model bats. I once had 2 but sold one and traded one.
                  sigpic
                  TFig27 - NY Yankees Collector
                  A. Boone - R. Cano - N. Swisher - T. Martinez - P. O'Neill - E. Hinske
                  J. Damon - R. Brogna - D. Bragg - W. Upshaw - K. Farnsworth

Comment

• tigerdale
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by TFig27
                    IROD did have/use Yankees model bats. I once had 2 but sold one and traded one.
                    Thanks, I remember an old post which BMH said he actually had 144 just in his short stint w/ the yankees, so they are out there.....if anyone notices one, I'd sure appreciate a heads up!! Thanks...
                    Thank you, Dale
                    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by tigerdale
                      Thanks, I remember an old post which BMH said he actually had 144 just in his short stint w/ the yankees, so they are out there.....if anyone notices one, I'd sure appreciate a heads up!! Thanks...
                      144? He was there for two months and had 96 at bats, 101 if you include walks. So he would have had to use more than one bat per at bat to reach that total. That is not including the fact that it must have taken them a few days to make the bats and get them to him after the trade which makes it even less at bats that he could have used one. My bat is a Tigers model with an MLB hologram that he used about a month after the trade. So I think they will be hard to find no matter what some others may say.

Comment

• tigerdale
                        • Dec 2007

I agree w/ you, I was just stating that Brian said 144 yankee louisvilles were made. I'm sure the majority were never used....
                        Thank you, Dale
                        tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• zooat2
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by yankees506

-totally agree, the foul pole plaque is listed as 35 in the store and on-line, so I decided to buy it there and saved 15 bucks in taxes and shipping....

Comment

• yankees24
                            • Aug 2008

is there a phone number contact for the Steiner store at Yankee Stadium, I can't make it out to the Stadium but wanted to know if they had any Tino Martinez game used or game issued pieces there. thanks.

Comment

• cjclong
                              • Feb 2006

I would be interested in the phone number s well and I wondered if Yankees 506 could tell me how recently he saw the 2008 Rivera glove there? Thanks for any information.

Comment

Working...