PDA

View Full Version : Bob Malandro of Steiner Sports - a great guy to deal with

Hutch14@aol.com
07-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Good Evening Forum Members,
Two thumbs up
I wanted to take a moment to recommend Bob Malandro of Steiner Sports. Over the last few weeks I have made a few purchases from Bob. He has always been very helpful and informative. He has been extremely patient with me. His prices were reasonable and his service terrific. I look forward to making more purchases from Bob.
Thanks for the read.
Hutch Cohen
Hutch14@aol.com

stkmtimo
07-10-2006, 08:06 PM
Hutch,
Is Bob's email address bmalandro@steinersports.com ?

Thanks,
Tim

Number9
07-10-2006, 08:48 PM
I agree with Hutch, Bob is one of the best people I have ever dealt with. Very courteous, flexible, understanding and patient.
And if anyone here doesn't know Hutch, check out gameworn.net and you will find out Hutch is one of the most honorable people ever in this hobby.
He was a victim of buying some bad hockey jerseys and instead of passing them on, he absorbed a huge loss (I assume) and instead wrote 'not game worn' in many jerseys so nobody else would be taken. I would go into more detail but its Hutch's business and not mine but I feel its worth saying so people will know what a class act Hutch is.
I have never met Hutch but in my nine years of collecting, what he did was probably the most honorable thing I have ever heard of. His actions are still protecting collectors today as the jerseys in question can not be passed off as real game worns because of what Hutch did. He is a man of great integrity.

Mike

Hutch14@aol.com
07-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Tim
That is Bob's e-mail address.
Good luck
He is terrific
hutch