PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else sick of seeing these on eBay ....

steelpenguin
05-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Really, I mean how many 1/1's of the same card do they make? Why are these even on eBay? Who buys this stuff?

To me it's a waste of time to sift through this litter during game used searches on eBay. I don't think that there is any plausible way that this stuff is legit. If they can afford to cut up all this pricey game used stuff, surely they can afford better printing and graphics for these cards, right? lol

.... thoughts? Discuss!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROBERTO-CLEMENTE-RP-RELIC-JERSEY-BAT-PATCH-1-1-PIRATES-/330436246592?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cef88fc40#ht_3128wt_1137

Birdbats
05-22-2010, 03:55 PM
I am VERY sick of these cards. I see a new Pujols card or two pop up every day, it seems. And the uniform logos are tackle twill, not embroidered. They're clearly using cheap retail knockoffs for the jersey swatches. Wonder where the wood comes from...

randyjbeck
05-22-2010, 05:00 PM
As soon as I read your title I knew what your post was going to be about. I dont understand how they have not been shut down because they are selling cards with MLB logos on them and the pictures are most likely not their property. They say that they are not cards but frames for the GU swatches

steelpenguin
05-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Good ... I am not alone. We need to get a grassroots movement to get these things off eBay. I feel bad for those who actually buy this stuff. lol

There is no bigger joke on eBay in the hobby. This ranks below the Asian jersey knock-off's in my opinion (and believe me when I say that I HATE those as well).

34swtns
05-22-2010, 09:42 PM
So far BEYOND sick of them.

Any Bears "game jersey" search yields dozens of these turds ans I can't imagine who actually buys these and even worse, wwhat a complete and total waste of actual game jerseys these might be.....the ones that aren't fake, anyway.