PDA

View Full Version : My Penguins, Pirates, Steelers, & WVU "wish-list"

steelpenguin
05-23-2010, 02:03 AM
Here is a ‘general list’ of items that I collect and that I am keeping an eye out for (esp if the price is rightl; I like good deals). In no particular order …

NHL/Hockey:

Pittsburgh Penguins: Game Used jerseys mainly (long list). I am looking for a nice Ryan Malone jersey
WBS Penguins: I am really looking for a #32 Alexandre Mathieu jersey from the early Baby Pens era.
Wheeling Nailers: Again, Gamers mainly, although I have a large collection of these.
Riley Cote (Flyers) Game Used helmet, jersey, or stick
Other than these, I am open to most any good deal out there. Sometimes the extra jerseys that you don’t need wind up as a nice trade partner for the ones you do need.

MLB/Baseball:

Pittsburgh Pirates: Game Used jerseys, hats, and bats. I am collecting Paul Maholm as well.
- Joe Pettini; I have several St. Louis Cardinals jerseys, but if I could ever find a bat or jersey, I’d be thrilled. I missed out on a rare Joe Pettini SF Giants bat back in early 2009. I checked after I got back from a vacation if any Pettini items had sold and sure enough the only bat that I have seen sold for a whopping $10 on eBay and I missed it.
- John Kruk; ANYTHING
- Scott Bullett; Anything

NFL/Football:

Pittsburgh Steelers; Jerseys, and whatever else.

West Virginia Mountaineers:

1) Any WVU jerseys, balls, helmets, etc from football (even Senior Bowl jerseys and I have a few too)
2) Any NFL related items from WVU players; jerseys, gloves, whatever
3) Any MLB related items from WVU players; looking for a nice/cheap bat and/or jersey from Scott Seabol or Dustin Nippert
4) Any NBA jerseys from the few Mountaineers in the Association; I have a nice Joe Alexander Bulls gamer already, but always looking for oddball stuff.
Some of the WVU alumni are; Marc Bulger, Amos Zereoue, Mike Logan, Jerry Porter, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Darryl Talley, Renaldo Turnbull, Jerry West, John Thornton, Lance Frazier, James Jett, Adrian Murrell, and many more. A complete list of WVU football players can be found here …. http://www.wvustats.com/football/pro.php?team_id=308

Last but not least …. West Virginia & Western PA native athletes: Jerseys, bats, helmets … whatever, if the player is from Western PA or WVA I’m into it.

So, if you happen to have anything that you think that I may like or can use, please feel free to send me PM or add to the thread. Photo’s and any relevant information would be appreciated. Thanks!

sarahsdad
05-23-2010, 08:11 AM
Turn your PM on or post your email address. I have several Pirates items that may interest you.
Thanks,
Sarahsdad

cohibasmoker
05-23-2010, 09:12 AM
How about some team-issued and/or game used Steelers gameballs? The NFL football in the front of the scan is from the 1997 season and it has been hand-signed by the team. The team photo shown in the scan is also a team-issued item and from the same season. The gameballs are from different games and seasons. If interested, send me a email and I'll get the list of games out to you.

Here's a short bio on Donta Jones;
http://www.databasefootball.com/players/playerpage.htm?ilkid=JONESDON02

If interested, contact me at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

kmets
05-23-2010, 09:54 AM
I Have An Omar Moreno From '81 Pirates Gamer
Please Email For Pics rundmkev@yahoo.com

steelpenguin
05-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Turn your PM on or post your email address. I have several Pirates items that may interest you.
Thanks,
Sarahsdad

I need to figure out how to operate that feature. But, in the meantime, SteelPenguin53@yahoo.com will work just fine as well. Thanks. LET'S GO BUCS!

steelpenguin
05-23-2010, 09:57 AM
I Have An Omar Moreno From '81 Pirates Gamer
Please Email For Pics rundmkev@yahoo.com

Thanks! If nothing else that would be very cool to see. I'll shoot ya an email.

steelpenguin
05-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Here is a ‘general list’ of items that I collect and that I am keeping an eye out for (esp if the price is rightl; I like good deals). In no particular order …

NHL/Hockey:

Pittsburgh Penguins: Game Used jerseys mainly (long list). I am looking for a nice Ryan Malone jersey
WBS Penguins: I am really looking for a #32 Alexandre Mathieu jersey from the early Baby Pens era.
Wheeling Nailers: Again, Gamers mainly, although I have a large collection of these.
Other than these, I am open to most any good deal out there. Sometimes the extra jerseys that you don’t need wind up as a nice trade partner for the ones you do need.

MLB/Baseball:

Pittsburgh Pirates: Game Used jerseys, hats, and bats. I am collecting Paul Maholm as well.
- Joe Pettini; I have several St. Louis Cardinals jerseys, but if I could ever find a bat or jersey, I’d be thrilled. I missed out on a rare Joe Pettini SF Giants bat back in early 2009. I checked after I got back from a vacation if any Pettini items had sold and sure enough the only bat that I have seen sold for a whopping $10 on eBay and I missed it.
- John Kruk; ANYTHING

NFL/Football:

Pittsburgh Steelers; Jerseys, and whatever else.

West Virginia Mountaineers:

1) Any WVU jerseys, balls, helmets, etc from football (even Senior Bowl jerseys and I have a few too)
2) Any NFL related items from WVU players; jerseys, gloves, whatever
3) Any MLB related items from WVU players; looking for a nice/cheap bat and/or jersey from Scott Seabol or Dustin Nippert
4) Any NBA jerseys from the few Mountaineers in the Association; I have a nice Joe Alexander Bulls gamer already, but always looking for oddball stuff.
Some of the WVU alumni are; Marc Bulger, Amos Zereoue, Mike Logan, Jerry Porter, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Owen Schmitt, Darryl Talley, Renaldo Turnbull, Jerry West, John Thornton, Lance Frazier, James Jett, Adrian Murrell, and many more. A complete list of WVU football players can be found here …. http://www.wvustats.com/football/pro.php?team_id=308

Last but not least …. West Virginia & Western PA native athletes: Jerseys, bats, helmets … whatever, if the player is from Western PA or WVA I’m into it.

So, if you happen to have anything that you think that I may like or can use, please feel free to send me PM or add to the thread. Photo’s and any relevant information would be appreciated. Thanks!

TWO THINGS THAT I FORGOT ON MY ORIGINAL POST .... Preds & Sean casey stuff. THANKS!

*NASHVILLE PREDATORS: Jerseys mainly.

MLB/Baseball:

- John Kruk; ANYTHING
*SEAN CASEY: Jersey or bat; Pirates only

steelpenguin
05-23-2010, 03:13 PM
How about some team-issued and/or game used Steelers gameballs? The NFL football in the front of the scan is from the 1997 season and it has been hand-signed by the team. The team photo shown in the scan is also a team-issued item and from the same season. The gameballs are from different games and seasons. If interested, send me a email and I'll get the list of games out to you.

Here's a short bio on Donta Jones;
http://www.databasefootball.com/players/playerpage.htm?ilkid=JONESDON02

If interested, contact me at flaa1a@comcast.net

Jim

Thanks Jim! I sent ya an email ... odd in that I have been looking for a Steelers ball with the "STEELERS" stamp on it. Thanks.

PS: If anybody else out there has one, please let me know .... thanks!

mlsmislnasl
05-30-2010, 08:44 PM
I have a David Saunders Arena Football League jersey from the New Jersey Red Dogs. It's his rookie jersey from 2000. Really customized - it was shortened by folding the jersey under and then attaching two elastic strings through the sides. Very neat. As you know Saunders was one of the best receivers in WVU history. Let me know if interested

John
jnush@columbus.rr.com