Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justinlm24
    • Mar 2006

Game used sports online?

Has anyone ever bought anything from them or have any knowledge of who runs this website? There are a couple items on there I was interested in, but I have never heard of them. I stumbled upon the website while searching for items. Any thoughts?? Here is the website.

• jgperro
    • Oct 2009

Re: Game used sports online?

I was curious and clicked on the link. I saw something I'd like to pic up too, but I won't buy it until I hear something.

Jeff Perro

Comment

• spartanservitto
      • May 2010

I bought my Thomas gamer and was very very impressed. I would email them first and ask them about the COA. My Frank Thomas came with a signed letter by Frank Thomas and it was signed GU 2006. It was one of the bats being offered by Elite Sports in 2007.

I was very happy with the purchase, it is hard to find Thomas bats that were sold and distributed by him. I remember seeing them back in 2007 and 2008 but haven't seen one since.

I was weary of their autographs though. They have a Jordan 8X10 that is clearly fake for sale. But who knows.

Hope this helps.

-Tony
      sigpic
      Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
      My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
      My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• spartanservitto
        • May 2010

I think they acquire their bats from various places, as well as their jerseys.

-Tony
        sigpic
        Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
        My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
        My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• Mulligans
          • Dec 2009

He is a member........prosvr1

Mr. Hooper I believe it is?

I have spoken to him on a few occassions and have dealt with him on a few Items.

Comment

Working...