PDA

View Full Version : Game used sports online?

justinlm24
05-24-2010, 11:24 AM
Has anyone ever bought anything from them or have any knowledge of who runs this website? There are a couple items on there I was interested in, but I have never heard of them. I stumbled upon the website while searching for items. Any thoughts?? Here is the website.

http://www.gameusedsportsonline.com/index.html

jgperro
05-24-2010, 11:08 PM
I was curious and clicked on the link. I saw something I'd like to pic up too, but I won't buy it until I hear something.

Jeff Perro

spartanservitto
05-24-2010, 11:26 PM
I bought my Thomas gamer and was very very impressed. I would email them first and ask them about the COA. My Frank Thomas came with a signed letter by Frank Thomas and it was signed GU 2006. It was one of the bats being offered by Elite Sports in 2007.

I was very happy with the purchase, it is hard to find Thomas bats that were sold and distributed by him. I remember seeing them back in 2007 and 2008 but haven't seen one since.

I was weary of their autographs though. They have a Jordan 8X10 that is clearly fake for sale. But who knows.

Hope this helps.

-Tony

spartanservitto
05-24-2010, 11:30 PM
I think they acquire their bats from various places, as well as their jerseys.

-Tony

Mulligans
05-25-2010, 05:24 AM
He is a member........prosvr1

Mr. Hooper I believe it is?

I have spoken to him on a few occassions and have dealt with him on a few Items.:confused: