PDA

View Full Version : MY yankee game photos from yankees/twins games

jobathenut
05-28-2010, 05:45 PM
I know there are people on here that like looking at sports photos.So i thought i would share just some of the photos i took when the "evil empire" came to target field.Please i know there are alot of yankee haters on here.Please keep your hate to yourself and off my thread.I know it's a forum for people to express thier thoughts.But this thread is not asking for them.Thank you-:)

jobathenut
05-28-2010, 05:52 PM
heres some more photos

LastingsMilledge85
05-29-2010, 09:54 PM
Nice quality photos Joba, what camera do you use?

jobathenut
05-30-2010, 05:34 AM
Thanks "LASTINGS",I appeciate the respect of your comment.And thanks for the compliment.I mean i am no kyle.But i think i take pretty good pictures from my seats.The camera i use is a -canon-"s1" "is" powershot.And those are the ones with the built in lens no special giant lens so i don't have to worry about breaking any park rules on the length of it.I don't know that much about cameras.But i have always loved since i was a kid taking pictures at games.These were taken in the 21st row above the yankees dugout on tuesdays game.Had to stop as it started to rain and then downpour and they kept playing but i could'nt take photos,from the 2nd inning to when they postponed it in the 6th.And then we had tickets in the 16th row above the yankees dugout for wednesdays games.Thanks again-:)
Nice quality photos Joba, what camera do you use?

cjclong
05-30-2010, 10:57 AM
I was really impressed with the pictures. Do you know what the magnification of the lens is (I think that is the correct term). I sure would like to have a camera where I didn't need to change lens for telephoto shots.

jobathenut
05-30-2010, 09:01 PM
cjclong-Thanks for the nice words.The camera says 10x optical zoom.But can zoom in to 32x.But i have not been able to take very good photos past a 10x zoom.As you really need a steady hand when you zoom in that close to have the photos turn out.Any kind of movement blurs it.And i wish i knew more about cameras to figure out how to take good actions shots.But i think i would need a real camera like the pros use to be able to do that.But i have to say i loved how the swisher photo turned out after he hit the game winning home run and i took a photo of him rounding 3rd base and you can the smile on his face.I love that photo-it's my favorite.Thanks again-:)
I was really impressed with the pictures. Do you know what the magnification of the lens is (I think that is the correct term). I sure would like to have a camera where I didn't need to change lens for telephoto shots.