PDA

View Full Version : Miguel Cabrera Game Used Jersey

schubert1970
05-30-2010, 08:47 PM
I've got an opportunity to own a Miguel Cabrera game used home jersey from this year with the EH patch (mlb auth).

The price is a bit steep (over $1,500), and I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on this deal.

I usually pass on the new stuff, but if Miggy keeps playing like this he's got a great shot at MVP this year.

Any thoughts?

Bill

MLB_Authentic
05-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Morneau is going to win MVP. Problem solved.

schubert1970
05-30-2010, 09:46 PM
LOL, we'll see.

legaleagle92481
05-31-2010, 01:28 AM
I've got an opportunity to own a Miguel Cabrera game used home jersey from this year with the EH patch (mlb auth).

The price is a bit steep (over $1,500), and I'm having a hard time pulling the trigger on this deal.

I usually pass on the new stuff, but if Miggy keeps playing like this he's got a great shot at MVP this year.

Any thoughts?

Bill

Price is too high. Ballpark hereos has two MLB authentic ones for under 1,300 each they are on Ebay or you can call them if your interested.

yanks12025
05-31-2010, 08:02 AM
You both are wrong, Robinson Cano will win MVP this year.

legaleagle92481
05-31-2010, 09:11 PM
Actually if the season ended today I think Vlad would win MVP in a walk. Moreneau is overshadowed by mauer, cano may be having the best year out of yankee position players but if Tex did not even get a first place vote last year, it will be hard for Cano who is probably the fourth best Yankee position player to win especially if the Yanks don't win their division which is defintely a possibility. I think Cabbera won't win because of what happened last year at the end of the year, some writers will not vote for him plus the twins will probably win the division. If the Rangers win their division and Vlad keeps it up it will be hard to deny the guy who got texas into the playoffs for the first time in years over the team he played for the year before.

schubert1970
06-01-2010, 11:28 AM
I couldn't help myself and picked up the Cabrera jersey. The one on ebay is a great price, but I wanted one from this year with the EH patch and hope MG will have one of his best years even if he doesn't win MVP. I'll post my jersey on the pick-up thread when I receive it later this week.

Bill

jgoldstein2000
06-05-2010, 08:26 PM
I couldn't help myself and picked up the Cabrera jersey. The one on ebay is a great price, but I wanted one from this year with the EH patch and hope MG will have one of his best years even if he doesn't win MVP. I'll post my jersey on the pick-up thread when I receive it later this week.

Bill

You will not be disappointed. Miguel will win and will be in striking distance of a triple crown. Future hof player.

schubert1970
06-05-2010, 09:19 PM
1st in homers
1st in RBI's
2nd in average

This is what happns when you stop drinking.

Manram
06-05-2010, 09:51 PM
1st in homers
1st in RBI's
2nd in average

This is what happns when you stop drinking.

Tied for second in homers with Paul Konerko and behind Jose Bautsista.......... :D :p ;)