Anyone else having problems paying for an MLB auction item this weekend???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrewCrewSackers
    • Jul 2009

Anyone else having problems paying for an MLB auction item this weekend???

Just won an item and it says it couldn't process payment. I even tried a different card and the site still didn't take it.
  • BrewCrewSackers
    • Jul 2009

Re: Anyone else having problems paying for an MLB auction item this weekend???

Maybe they didn't like how low the jersey ended at.

Comment

• BrewCrewSackers
      • Jul 2009

Anyone??

Comment

• joelsabi
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BrewCrewSackers
        Anyone??
        awhile back i had problem with a transaction using mlb auctions. try calling customer service and see if you can pay over the phone. some vendors will allow it and some vendors will only accept a transaction over the system. its worth a try.
        Regards,
        Joel S.
        joelsabi @ gmail.com
        Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• BrewCrewSackers
          • Jul 2009

What's the phone number?? I can't find any on the site.

Comment

• joelsabi
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by BrewCrewSackers
            What's the phone number?? I can't find any on the site.
            1-866-464-8499
            Regards,
            Joel S.
            joelsabi @ gmail.com
            Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Comment

• BrewCrewSackers
              • Jul 2009

Thanks, I called the number. They gave me another number to the brewers and that one had no idea what i was talking about. I guess they really didn't like how low the Gallardo jersey went for. Brewer auctions suck!

Comment

• BrewCrewSackers
                • Jul 2009

I called both CC companies, nothing is wrong with my cards. MLB customer service sent me 1 reply that simply said over the limit on your card. This isn't true! I even called the brewers team shop and they sent to a voice mail of some lady that runs the charity auctions. I left a voicemail. This is amazing! A big warning to anyone who wins Brewer auctions. They kept listing the Jersey with a reserve of 1000. I won it for 500.

Any opinions????

Comment

Working...