PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NBA Finals jerseys

mbenga28
06-03-2010, 08:11 PM
are up now on NBA Auctions, good luck to all bidders.

Sonny25
06-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I may throw my hat in the ring for some of these, but I've been focusing a lot more lately on shoes.

I would kill for a pair of game used Rondo shoes right about now.

at350zguyy
06-19-2010, 02:53 PM
there was a pair up on ebay recently...and i have been in contact with the seller. i can find out more information if you'd like

at350zguyy
06-19-2010, 02:54 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170499073686

nickacs
06-22-2010, 08:44 PM
Wow, JT didn't win them all?!?!? Has hell frozen over?!? :D :rolleyes: About time some other people got a chance to win some...
Ah, nice 30k for Kobe again... Every year around the same price.. Someday someday..lol

Did anyone win anything by chance tonight?

legaleagle92481
06-23-2010, 12:21 AM
Wow, JT didn't win them all?!?!? Has hell frozen over?!? :D :rolleyes: About time some other people got a chance to win some...
Ah, nice 30k for Kobe again... Every year around the same price.. Someday someday..lol

Did anyone win anything by chance tonight?

jt only goes for the cream of the crop so it is no surprise that he let lesser jerseys go. when you have a collection like his getting say jordan farmer can only detract from it. the celtics prices surprised me that they went so high considering that they lost the series. garnett particularly went very high.

mbenga28
06-23-2010, 06:27 AM
was surprised the jerseys didn't go as high as the 2008 Finals. the practice balls went for a good price though.

legaleagle92481
06-23-2010, 08:41 AM
was surprised the jerseys didn't go as high as the 2008 Finals. the practice balls went for a good price though.

If they ended the auction when the Finals were still ongoing say the night before Game 7 they would have gotten higher prices. I thought the Celts went for alot for jerseys of a team that lost. The Lakers have one great player Kobe and one very good one in Gasol and I think everyone knew JT would take those so it kept the bidding down especially once he bid. The Odom jersey was worn in only 1/2 a game and alot of people don't like Artest and the other Lakers are not really huge with collectors.

at350zguyy
06-24-2010, 09:36 AM
no surprises, but i dont think there is something that can be done. this is indeed for the deepest pockets.

mbenga28
06-24-2010, 09:46 AM
will be interesting to see how tonight's auctions go. did NBA Auctions already sell off any of the Noche Latina jerseys from this season yet?

BarryMeisel
06-24-2010, 11:58 AM
Not yet, Mbenga.
Stay tuned.

Barry

Mulligans
06-25-2010, 08:25 AM
I actually thought that some of the Celtics Jerseys went for reasonable money for Finals Jerseys. They may not be Pierce, Rondo and Garnett, but some of the names are still pretty good and they logged a lot of minutes in some pretty memorable games. How many Rasheed Wallace Celtics Finals Jerseys will ever be available on the Market? I sold a Big Baby for $2K this year.....Wouldn't a BB finals Jersey be more valuable?

legaleagle92481
06-25-2010, 08:45 AM
I actually thought that some of the Celtics Jerseys went for reasonable money for Finals Jerseys. They may not be Pierce, Rondo and Garnett, but some of the names are still pretty good and they logged a lot of minutes in some pretty memorable games. How many Rasheed Wallace Celtics Finals Jerseys will ever be available on the Market? I sold a Big Baby for $2K this year.....Wouldn't a BB finals Jersey be more valuable?

The Lakers did not go for much either considering they actually won. What I think it is is that it is all when you sell. You sell stuff during the heart of the season or playoffs (of someone in the playoffs) you get more money than you do in the offseason. Plus alot of Celts fans are still upset about choking away the title so they don't want a reminder that cost $1,000s. As far as Wallace Finals jerseys who knows how many will be avvailable but he has played in three Finals, two of which went seven games so there are some out there plus he almost certainly won't make the HOF so now that he is retired that will suppress interest a bit.

Sonny25
06-25-2010, 10:10 AM
I was very surprised at how low some of the prices were last night.

I just recently bought a new old car & the rest I've been saving up for the Grey Flannel Auction, but while watching the auction last night & also noticing that jtnbafan wasn't going after as much I almost jumped in & tried to snatch a few.

I'm actually proud of myself for showing some restraint, not something I'm usually good at. lol