PDA

View Full Version : Rickey Henderson MOS Sports GU Bats

legaleagle92481
06-07-2010, 08:57 AM
I know they were his exclusive company but what do you guys know about bats from there? What kind of COA/hologram was used? Has anyone heard of any being fake? Did Rickey use a Cooper bat at any point in his career? Thanks.

joelsabi
06-07-2010, 01:16 PM
I know they were his exclusive company but what do you guys know about bats from there? What kind of COA/hologram was used? Has anyone heard of any being fake? Did Rickey use a Cooper bat at any point in his career? Thanks.

from
http://www.rickeyhendersoncollectibles.com/2009/09/autographed-rickey-henderson.html

This guy has the coolest and most informative website on Rickey Henderson. I would email him if you had any questions. bnabbott@sbcglobal.net

Official Rickey Henderson autographed memorabilia is now available for sale through the Rickey Henderson Collectibles website. As of December 2009, Man of Steal Sports (who was the source for official Rickey Henderson autographed memorabilia, and had been working directly with Rickey since 1988) is no longer in the memorabilia business. But, they sold of all of their items to a former employee, who worked with the company from 1993-2004. All available items still come with the Man of Steal Sports Certificate of Authenticity, as well as the corresponding hologram.

legaleagle92481
06-07-2010, 03:36 PM
from
http://www.rickeyhendersoncollectibles.com/2009/09/autographed-rickey-henderson.html

This guy has the coolest and most informative website on Rickey Henderson. I would email him if you had any questions. bnabbott@sbcglobal.net

Official Rickey Henderson autographed memorabilia is now available for sale through the Rickey Henderson Collectibles website. As of December 2009, Man of Steal Sports (who was the source for official Rickey Henderson autographed memorabilia, and had been working directly with Rickey since 1988) is no longer in the memorabilia business. But, they sold of all of their items to a former employee, who worked with the company from 1993-2004. All available items still come with the Man of Steal Sports Certificate of Authenticity, as well as the corresponding hologram.

Thanks Joel. Everything checked out and I picked up the bat!

dcgreg25
06-08-2010, 02:30 PM
legaleagle92481 congrats on the pick-up. Drop me an email when you have a minute as I have a quick question for you. Thanks.