PDA

View Full Version : Lelands Lands Keith Vari

hblakewolf
07-12-2006, 05:24 PM
Forum readers-

I just received my latest SCD and see a full page ad for Lelands with a photo of Keith Vari included and identified as VP. Keith was with originally with Lelands for many years, then went to Grey Flannel, and now appears to be back with Lelands. For those of you who know Keith, he is one of the best when it comes to authenticating jerseys, and has been active in the hobby for many, many years.

Glad to see you landed back with a quality organization-you deserve it.

Good luck.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

trsent
07-12-2006, 05:28 PM
Wow, I though Keith was with a "quality organization" before he returned to Lelands. Then again, I rank Grey Flannel and Lelands as two of the finest in the industry.

sportscentury
07-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Howard,

I had heard that Keith was back with Lelands. Thanks for confirming. I hope Keith is happy and I agree that he is one of the most knowledgeable jersey guys in the hobby (and a great guy in general). I am sure that Lelands knew that they had lost a top guy when he first left for Grey Flannel. Good for them for getting him back.

Reid

sportscentury
07-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Wow, I though Keith was with a "quality organization" before he returned to Lelands. Then again, I rank Grey Flannel and Lelands as two of the finest in the industry.

Joel,

Don't take this the wrong way, but are there any auction houses that would not make your list of "the finest in the industry"?

Reid

trsent
07-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Joel,

Don't take this the wrong way, but are there any auction houses that would not make your list of "the finest in the industry"?

Reid

As I suck up to the players, yes, you can think of at least one auction house without even commenting on this fine forum from our phone conversations.

Rich Ellis
07-13-2006, 05:05 PM
I worked with Keith at Lelands when I was there at Lelands and he is one of the best. All the best Keith.

Rich Ellis

sportscentury
07-13-2006, 10:23 PM
As I suck up to the players, yes, you can think of at least one auction house without even commenting on this fine forum from our phone conversations.

Just giving you a hard time. And yes, I know the one you're talking about.

trsent
07-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Forum readers-

I just received my latest SCD and see a full page ad for Lelands with a photo of Keith Vari included and identified as VP. Keith was with originally with Lelands for many years, then went to Grey Flannel, and now appears to be back with Lelands. For those of you who know Keith, he is one of the best when it comes to authenticating jerseys, and has been active in the hobby for many, many years.

Glad to see you landed back with a quality organization-you deserve it.

Good luck.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard, please explain how you changed your views on Lelands from June of 2005 as seen in the post below:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/383222/message/1119835894/Josh%2C+how+can+you+prove+the+Rose+jacket+is+real-

Your statement: "The bottom line to this issue-until a photo, newspaper clipping, baseball card or similar evidence of Rose can be produced, showing him wearing this style of jacket in 1983 with the Phillies, I will continue to voice my concern that Lelands is offering items that are not genuine and never worn by the players indicated."

I just wonder what happened that you went in the past thirteen months from putting down Lelands to now praising Lelands as a "quality organization".