Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swoboda4
    • Nov 2005

2000 Detroit Tigers patch?

Did Detroit wear any patches during the 2000 season? I noticed a patch that was worn, during spring training of that year, but not absolutely sure if any were worn during the regular season.
  • tigerdale
    • Dec 2007

Re: 2000 Detroit Tigers patch?

yes, the tigers wore the final season at tiger stadium patch in 1999 & then wore the first season at Comerica Park patch in 2000.
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• russyurk
      • May 2008

It was worn on home, road and BP jerseys.
      Attached Files
      Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Comment

• Swoboda4
        • Nov 2005

Dale and Russ thanks. Currently there's a Dave Mlicki Tigers G/U jersey for bid on ebay and I believe there's no patch on it. Thanks again.

Comment

• tigerdale
          • Dec 2007

Possible the patch could have been removed & worn for spring training in 2001....I know they did things like that a lot before they started selling them in 2006...
          always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
          Thank you, Dale
          tigers1984@comcast.net

Comment

• larry bourget
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Swoboda4
            Dale and Russ thanks. Currently there's a Dave Mlicki Tigers G/U jersey for bid on ebay and I believe there's no patch on it. Thanks again.
            Swoboda4,

if your interested in a Dave Mlicki jersey, i have a 1999 blue mesh Majestic #30 with Tiger Stadium Farewell patch, pics available, you can email me at
            larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

regards,
            Larry

Comment

Working...