PDA

View Full Version : Ebay FYI

kudu
06-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Ebay finally did something right. If you haven't noticed already, the numbers in a sellers "Recent Feedback Rating" box are all blue now. If you click on the number, it will show you only the feedback related to that number. For instance, if a seller has 3 negative feedback under the 6 months column, rather than having to sift through all of the other positive feedbacks to find the 3 negative feedbacks, you can click on the blue 3 and it will show you only the 3 negative feedbacks.

joshmiller0
06-22-2010, 05:22 AM
At one point you were able to do this where you clicked and could see negative, neutral , and positive. Glad to see they brought it back.

justinbittner220
06-22-2010, 01:57 PM
This is an excellent addition. I always look at the feedback before I buy.

Lokee
06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Now if they would let sellers warn other sellers about bad buyers (sellers being able to leave neutral/negatives) we would be on course. That would help eliminate the blackmail/extorsion wanting partial refunds by buyers toward sellers.

:D

kudu
06-24-2010, 09:47 PM
Lokee, nowadays when it comes to buyers feedback, I usually check the "Feedback left for others" to get some sort of a feel on how they treat other sellers( ie leaving neg feedback prematurely, extorting previous sellers, etc). Also, while you are looking at a buyers "Feedback left for others", if you notice a buyer leaving negative feedbacks left and right to other sellers, you can report them to Ebay for feedback abuse.