Any Buffalo Bills Jersey Guys Out There?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • intheminors
    • Jul 2006

Any Buffalo Bills Jersey Guys Out There?

All signs on this jersey point to retail but I don't know enough about the Bills to be sure.

1. The seller says it's a size Large. I thought all NFL jerseys were numerical sizes.

2. The jersey looks awfully short, assuming that it was worn between 1997-2000.

Any thoughts? Please e-mail me.

Thanks!
  • sox83cubs84
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Re: Any Buffalo Bills Jersey Guys Out There?

Red Fox hasn't, to my knowledge, been seen on the pro football game-issued/used scene since the days of the WFL (Chicago Wind). Not a gamer, by any means. I believe the Bills wore Wilson in 1997, Logo Athletic in 1998, and Puma for 1999-2000. I'm going on memory on these...if I'm wrong on any of the three, someone feel free to chime in.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• cliffjmp33
      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
      Red Fox hasn't, to my knowledge, been seen on the pro football game-issued/used scene since the days of the WFL (Chicago Wind). Not a gamer, by any means. I believe the Bills wore Wilson in 1997, Logo Athletic in 1998, and Puma for 1999-2000. I'm going on memory on these...if I'm wrong on any of the three, someone feel free to chime in.

Dave Miedema
      Not 100% positive as well, but growing up in Buffalo and watching the Bills on a weekly basis, just from eyeing this up it has red flags. I am far from an expert, but just my own 2ยข.
      Cheers,
      Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
      My Memorabilia Collection

Comment

• intheminors
        • Jul 2006

Thanks guys! That's kind of what I thought but I don't know enough about the Bills to know for sure.

Thanks again!

Kyle

Comment

• canclassics
          • Jul 2010

This is NOT a game used jersey. It is not even an authentic. Sleeves are a dead give away. The bills have not used sleves like that since the late 80's

Comment

Working...