PDA

View Full Version : Chris Pronger Game Used Stick (St. Louis)

rcrascals28
07-09-2010, 09:07 AM
My family bought me a Chris Pronger Game Used Autographed Hockey stick from our churches auction when I was younger (I think from the 97/98 or 98/99 season). Last year I got it certified by JSA. Anyone have any idea what it is worth or where the best place to trade/sell hockey items?

Copa
07-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Check out Gameworn.net...by far, the best resource for hockey memorabilia out there...I would guess your stick is worth between $125-$200.

Birdbats
07-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Did you contact me about this stick before? A while back, I talked to someone about a Pronger stick and expressed my interest, but never heard back from them. The Bluenote Shop used to sell Pronger sticks for about $150-200, same as their MacInnis sticks. A year or two ago, they had a "garage sale" at ScotTrade during Bluesfest and sold a box of used, taped Pronger blades for $5 a pop (I was too late, though I'd bought one at the Bluenote Shop a few years ago for $10). Last fall, the Bluenote Shop had a couple Pronger Vapor shafts for $70 each. I bought one of those and inserted my blade for a DIY Pronger stick. I've seen Pronger sticks offered on the gameworn.net forum from $225 to $275, but there's no indication any of them actually sold. Please send me an e-mail with photos of your stick. Thanks.

rcrascals28
07-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Thanks guys. Email sent.