PDA

View Full Version : Where's HBlakewolf ???

thomecollector
07-17-2006, 01:59 PM
You know, I joined this site because I beleive there are are some really smart people here. The knowledge of jersey's is unbelievable. I have a
few question's I would love to get the answers to. I have sent emails, and posted several questions for him. HBlakeWolf . But I seem to have a problem getting a response. So, I've come to the conclusion that he either doesn't exist. Or, he only reponds to regulars on the board. I bought a Thome batting helmet from him a long time ago. So, I thought I would ask him about a Phillies jersey(s) I have. But since he won't respond. Is there any of the other experts who would be willing to answer them. Lmk. Thanks for taking the time to read this. My email is thomecollector@cox.net if anyone wants to help. Good Day! Roger:)

hblakewolf
07-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Thomecollector-

Please post your urgent question here, and you can rest assured that either I or a fellow Forum reader will try to assit you.

Sorry for the agonizing wait to respond to you.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

trsent
07-17-2006, 03:15 PM
You know, I joined this site because I beleive there are are some really smart people here. The knowledge of jersey's is unbelievable. I have a
few question's I would love to get the answers to. I have sent emails, and posted several questions for him. HBlakeWolf . But I seem to have a problem getting a response. So, I've come to the conclusion that he either doesn't exist. Or, he only reponds to regulars on the board. I bought a Thome batting helmet from him a long time ago. So, I thought I would ask him about a Phillies jersey(s) I have. But since he won't respond. Is there any of the other experts who would be willing to answer them. Lmk. Thanks for taking the time to read this. My email is thomecollector@cox.net if anyone wants to help. Good Day! Roger:)

Roger, I believe Howard posts on this forum almost every day. Maybe your email isn't reaching him for some reason.

thomecollector
07-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Thomecollector-

Please post your urgent question here, and you can rest assured that either I or a fellow Forum reader will try to assit you.

Sorry for the agonizing wait to respond to you.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net Sarcasim, I love it. See, I knew you were alive. What are your thoughts on these 2 Phillies jerseys ? I have a Thome that is almost identical to this one. Thoughts?? I tried to post the pics from mine. But was unable to . Anyway, here are the ebay auction #'s Thome #290007573075 Howard #290007575753 Thanks,in advance. Roger:D

hblakewolf
07-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Thome-
I have sold 2, 2005 home Howard's. Once came directly from his exclusive company, the other from a MLB player. Both were size 54 (Ebay is 52) and the inside 0062 tag was the newer "plasticy" type, not the cotton style as found on the Ebay shirt.

You got your answer-go have a cold one and relax.:D

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

thomecollector
07-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Thome-
I have sold 2, 2005 home Howard's. Once came directly from his exclusive company, the other from a MLB player. Both were size 54 (Ebay is 52) and the inside 0062 tag was the newer "plasticy" type, not the cotton style as found on the Ebay shirt.

You got your answer-go have a cold one and relax.:D

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net I have a Thome from '05 with the newer "plasticy" 0062 tag . It is a size 52 . I also have a '04 Road with the same,except it also has a +1" slv tag on top of it. There's also the Tug patch on the right sleeve. What do you think? :D

hblakewolf
07-17-2006, 08:54 PM
What do I think? I think you need to figure out how to upload some photos of these jerseys in order for an opinion to be made.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

I have a Thome from '05 with the newer "plasticy" 0062 tag . It is a size 52 . I also have a '04 Road with the same,except it also has a +1" slv tag on top of it. There's also the Tug patch on the right sleeve. What do you think? :D

thomecollector
07-17-2006, 10:17 PM
Howard,
Here's the first set of the '05 Thome home jersey. Let me get your opinion. I'm sending the '04 road jersey as well. Thanks,Roger:D

thomecollector
07-17-2006, 10:23 PM
What do I think? I think you need to figure out how to upload some photos of these jerseys in order for an opinion to be made.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net Howard,Here are the pix of the '04 Thome. Your opinion would be appreciated. Thanks,Roger:D

hblakewolf
07-18-2006, 08:17 AM
Roger-
In order to make an educated opinion, I would actually have to see the shirts in person. I had a similar request to look at a 2006 Ryan Howard home jersey. When it arrived, it appeared to be "perfect", however, upon closer inspection I discovered that the 0062 tag had be re-sewn in.

I'll be more than happy to take a look in person (you supply the airline ticket) or you can mail them tot me with return postage.

Please let me know at my personal email, hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net