Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ferro39
    • Sep 2008

does steiner accept offers?

i guess in light of the recent promotion they had for forum members for GW items, i was considering picking up a giants stadium sign for a friend as a bday gift, but it's a bit out of my price range even with a discount code.

do they generally accept offers on items?

thanks in advance for any help.
  • spartanservitto
    • May 2010

Re: does steiner accept offers?

I feel like they will move on anything, call them and talk to them.

-Tony
    sigpic
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• nickacs
      • Apr 2009

Yup, definitely talk to them. I corresponded with one of their reps about 2 months ago about an issue I had with a Steiner hologram'ed jersey and turned out to be fake.
      Long story short, the rep gave me a 15% discount on the jersey I wanted without even me asking. Was great though, however, I had to pass at that time on the jersey. Even with the discount it was a helluva lot of dough

Comment

• jv225
        • Jan 2009

Call and talk to a rep they will come down some and sometimes significantly depending on what it is, time of year etc.
        Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

Comment

• Mulligans
          • Dec 2009

I have yet to pay their asking price on any item and I have purchased quite a few items over the years. You really do need to get your own rep to build a relationship with. Good Luck.

Comment

• pjbmd
            • Nov 2005

call and talk with efrain reyes
            he'll work with you on getting the best price
            he's done it for me on many ocassions
            pjb

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

I have always found Steiner and JO (and many other businesses in the hobby) to be very open to offers. I have never paid the listed/advertised price for an item from either of these businesses. It never hurts to make an offer -- the worst that can happen is the business/dealer says "no thanks." More typically, you will receive a "yes" or a counter-offer. In the current economy, I have been particularly impressed by a lot of the deals that can be negotiated.
              Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• mbenga28
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by sportscentury
                I have always found Steiner and JO (and many other businesses in the hobby) to be very open to offers. I have never paid the listed/advertised price for an item from either of these businesses. It never hurts to make an offer -- the worst that can happen is the business/dealer says "no thanks." More typically, you will receive a "yes" or a counter-offer. In the current economy, I have been particularly impressed by a lot of the deals that can be negotiated.
                have you been around sportscentury, wanted to know what recent NBA game used items you've acquired?

Comment

• jrd
                  • May 2007

Does anyone still have a copy of the spreadsheet of extra items from the Steiner deal offered here a few weeks ago. I had a copy but deleted it and there was a few things on there I wanted to call about.

LMK, thanks

Comment

• sportscentury
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by mbenga28
                    have you been around sportscentury, wanted to know what recent NBA game used items you've acquired?
                    Mbenga - Yes, I have been around. Please feel free to shoot me an email at rgf2@hotmail.com any time you like. Sorry for the delay in responding - I just saw your post.
                    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

Working...