X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gaytorhater703
    • Jan 2010

VOTE--Game Used Room Contest Please VOTE

If

im elected class president......kidding...please vote for me if you like my room....sucks i could only put one picture.

Its really a 10 second sign up...then vote...please...also you can vote multiple times if you have multiple emails if you really want to help me out.....my kids are counting on this :-)
    WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com
  • bama0037
    • May 2010

Re: VOTE--Game Used Room Contest Please VOTE

hey man, love the room. Where did you get those things that you mounted the game used jerseys from?? thanks John

Comment

• gaytorhater703
      • Jan 2010

its a hercules hook in the wall....and i used a piece of 1/4 inch aluminum roundbar from home depot bent to fit the jersey....total of about 3 bucks....got the idea from another guy on this forum
      WTB or Trade for LSU GU Jerseys and other LSU GU items email me at gaytorhater703@gmail.com

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
        • Dec 2009

Nice room & collection. If possible try not to use aluminum because it will oxidize over a period of time. It would be better to use a stainless steel rod.
        sigpic

Comment

• gaytorhater703
          • Jan 2010

thanks for the tip....hopefully the aluminum rods are just a temp thing until i get frames or mannequin busts......

NOW GO VOTE>>>>>>

Comment

• gaytorhater703
            • Jan 2010

SPAMMERS.....are beating me.....please guys....go vote...you can vote multiple times if you have more than one email...just create a different user name.

Comment

• gaytorhater703
              • Jan 2010

the lead is back an fourth...so i can use your votes guys...every one counts

Comment

Working...