PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Going To The National?

ChrisCavalier
07-19-2006, 08:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone was planning on going to the National next week in Anaheim. If so, I was hoping I might be able to say hello to some of you in person.

In addition, if anyone would like to discuss anything with me directly, please send me an email and I will be happy to set some time aside for you. BTW, I think Mike Specht may also be at the show for a couple of days in the latter part of the week if anyone would like to say hi to him as well.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
chris_cavalier@gameuseduniverse.com

808jerseys
07-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Hello, Christopher
Yes, I will be there. Are you setting up at the show ? Hope to see you & other Forum members there.
Take Care,
Rex Shinmon ( d3r2j@hotmail.com )

bigtime59
07-20-2006, 06:36 AM
Not this year. We start our (2nd) annual beach vacation on Friday the 28th, and we live on the East Coast. Can't see a one day drop-in visit in the cards--unlike last year!

Mark Sutton
bigtime39@aol.com

dodgersfan
07-20-2006, 11:24 AM
I live here locally in Los Angeles and will be attending my 1st national show,I cannot wait!
How many game used dealers usually show up?
or is it mainly baseball cards?
I will get to put a face with the voice on all the people i have dealt with in the pass.

Rudy

mchmaj
07-20-2006, 11:32 AM
i will !!! however i wuld like to ask some questions.....
at the sports show, can they do trade, or to make COA for jerseys which i will bring few jerseys to some dealers !!!!
which dates is the best to go ?? 26,27,28,29, or 30th ??
let me know
thanks

Dynasty_Sports
07-20-2006, 11:43 AM
I've been to all of the past nationals in Anaheim but unfortunately i will have to miss this one.

Hal Teitelbaum
07-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Chris,

My table is number 1260. I will have mostly older bats (50-70's) including World Series and All Star. Please stop by. Look forward to meeting you and other forum readers.

Frank
07-21-2006, 01:03 PM
I won't be able to go this year. Have a good time and let us know how it is...

ChrisCavalier
07-26-2006, 07:56 AM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let everybody know I can be found at the show at booth #824 where we have arranged for some space to distribute literature and show the site to those attending the event. However, I will also likely be walking the show quite a bit so if you would like to track me down please feel free to call me on my cell phone anytime at 925.413.1429 and I will be happy to get together with you.

I look forward to meeting up with those that can attend and sharing our passion for the hobby in person.

Sincerely,
Chris

both-teams-played-hard
07-31-2006, 11:55 AM
I saw a lot of nice jerseys at the National this year, but didn't make a purchase. The Dr. J Nets ABA and the Maravich LSU Warm Up(at the Grey Flannel booth) were cool to see in person. Lots of cards and Mitchell and Nesses. There were a lot of big names signing autographs. But, I'm a grown man now, and choose not to ask for autographs (much less, pay for an autograph). It seems eBay is the "National" everyday. Much better deals on eBay...
It was still fun, and great to see all of us "sports-geeks" in one place at one time!